Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Raizen; [ Green | Black | White ]
Topic Started: Jun 15 2008, 03:23 PM (17,324 Views)
x! Shifty
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Preview: Shifty's Zeta Skins<--Original preview board broken
Posted Image
<--click this image for a working one.

There is quite some installation work needed to install this skin. Please read carefully and work systematically through this guide!

Theme Settings
Spoiler: click to toggle

Theme Appearance

Theme Images

Theme Layout

Now, take note of the side menu navigation system. It looks complicated, but it's really very simple. Here's a guide:
Code: HTML
<div><span>Exploration</span> <-- this line is the header line. Edit "Exploration".
<a href="index/">Home</a> <-- these, up to </div>, are the links inside the category.
<a href="search/">Search</a>
<a href="boardrules/">Terms</a>
<a href="members/">Userlist</a>
<a href="faq/">F.A.Q.'s</a>
<a href="calendar/">Calendar</a>
<a href="site/">Portal</a>
<a href="pages/pagename/">Pagename (Website Maker)</a>

Edit carefully, add and subtract segments of the code in a modular fashion, and you'll be done and dusted quick and easy. I'm here to help if you need it :) You need not use all the categories I provided! You may prefer to just have one, or you may use the exemplary ones I provided, or you may add your own in.

Installation Notes
  • Take note of the two following Image Sets Misc. Images entries: Navigation Divider, Navigation Marker. You may use what you wish for these, but this is what I used:
    Navigation Divider (copy very carefully there are three spaces either side of the backslash!)

Navigation Marker

[*]There are a few images I have not provided, you're welcome to make them yourself (you may indeed remake mine I don't mind!)
[*]If you have any queries, please ask me here, either myself or another experienced user will assist you.[/list]
Attached to this post:
Attachments: RaizinImages.zip (110.28 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
[ * ]
Jul 15 2009, 12:47 AM
hi =) um, the skin is wonderful, im using it on my board, i just have 1 question..

how come in the preview the categorys could fold and unfold and in my forum they just stay still?

any fix for that?

(or something i might have missed?)

my board link is here
so... could anyone figure out whats wrong with my sidebar?
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
can someone help me with this theme, it won't show the sidebar when i add everything
[ * ]
How do you make this entire theme Wider? where is the coding for that?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mixed · Next Topic »
Add Reply