Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Delish
Topic Started: Sep 6 2010, 02:30 AM (14,319 Views)
Hatori
Member Avatar
Inconsistent By Design
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Click Image For Theme Preview

Delish Theme: Coded & Designed By Hatori
                                                  with the help of Matt for the profile menu

Graphics: FOUND HERE

Appearance/CSS

Layout

Comments: It started out quite wild and it was supposed to be an imageless theme. But as time goes by I created this H2 that eventually many of the people loved so I sticked with it. I continued coding this for a few days more resulting to a week's work of designing and coding. Hope everyone enjoys it! If there are any bugs/defaults, please do tell me in this topic. Thank you!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Hatori
Member Avatar
Inconsistent By Design
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Delirium
Sep 7 2010, 12:09 AM
Not a fan of all the brown but the design is nice.
Thank you very much :salute: Actually this started out as a print full of oranges :P but yeah I thought it would be too light so I scrapped it off xD

Menindrag
Member Avatar
a work in progress
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya. A really great release well done. The graphics are absolutely lush. Especially the h2. Just a few things I could suggest. The white on the submenu I think it's really a bit too strong, and the text doesn't show up well on it. I'd suggest making the white a light brown or cream kind of colour, to blend in a bit more. Also, i think the general borders are a bit too dark for the background colour. They stand out a bit too much. So maybe making them lighter.

That's all really. I especially love the bit of green dotted around the place to break things up a little.

Sethwt
Member Avatar

[ *  *  * ]
I love this theme. Soo bright and elegant. :)

Zeus00
Member Avatar
I used to live in silence, I used to sleep in silence. Now all I hear is a marching of soldiers in my head.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is some sexy stuff. I love the background pattern, is it your own design? To me, the h2 graphic's colors are reminiscent of Valleri's "A Slice of Amazon" which I loved. Great colors, though I do wish the shades of green showed up in more places on the theme.

Sarah.
Member Avatar
a trip and a half]. 303'32
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm really digging the colour combo, though I agree that overall it could use some more of that bright orange and green, maybe they could be brought into the cfoot. I don't like the empty look of that. Can't say I'm fond of the thicker borders either, especially in post view. The mix of thick and thin borders make it look a bit messy. I agree about toning down the colour in the submenu too. Love the banner though :#
Edited by Sarah., Sep 7 2010, 11:38 PM.

Hatori
Member Avatar
Inconsistent By Design
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@Zeus, omg my idol loving the theme I made. :3 Hehe, it makes me feel all so flattered, honestly! xD Anyways, I wished I also thinked about designing this further to add more green but yeah. I might make a second version to Delish some time in the future and improve a lot more.

@Sarah, thank you so much! <3 I promise to make my next theme more mhmm, not messy looking! :D

Zeus00
Member Avatar
I used to live in silence, I used to sleep in silence. Now all I hear is a marching of soldiers in my head.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Second versions are always a cool thing to attempt, especially if you wait a long while between the two. You can see how much you've improved in that time when comparing the designs. I'd definitely think about it later down the road. =D

Nivexonix
Member Avatar
Love
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Really nice design! The colors blend together well. :)

.Twisted
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Very nice theme great work.

Axonite
Member Avatar
Just me...
[ *  *  *  * ]
Woah go Hatty :D You have come a long way, great job :D

Aerodynamik
[ *  * ]
Big luv <3

Drama.
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Love the h2 but the brown is sort of a let down imo. Great design none the less. :)

Swim-ZNR
Member Avatar
Gaga for Gaga
[ *  *  * ]
I really love this theme, I have it on Cling.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mixed · Next Topic »
Add Reply