We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Christmas Eve; [ Holiday Themed! ]
Topic Started: Dec 24 2010, 08:34 AM (20,947 Views)
Eccentric Feline
Member Avatar
梦想
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageTheme Title: Christmas Eve
Posted ImageArtist: Eccentric Feline
Posted ImageDate Created: I started it around November 18th. ^__^
Posted ImageNotes: Merry Christmas everyone! The theme is a gingerbread-inspired warm and cozy theme to decorate your forums with a bit of the holiday spirit. Complete with gingerbread men, gum drops, candy canes, snow, and other such things relating to the season. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it! Thanks to RedBld for helping me with the 3-piece footer. <3 1
Posted ImageEdits Allowed?: Minor edits, such as submenu links, font color/size/etc.
---> Test Board: Posted Image Preview the theme here.

Posted Image

Posted ImageGraphic Set:
Graphic Set: ...Click Here
Warn & Pip Images: ...Go here to see! or.... just Download

Pre-hosted Images: ...Open HTML Image Macros Page: Copy/paste to your ACP Theme Images screen, or use the quick developer tool method linked on this page to quickly transfer your images. Images will remain permanently hosted for anyone to use.

Posted ImageCodes:
Theme Layout

Theme Appearance (CSS)

1Any complaints or inquires about or relating to: missing gifts, reindeer related yard or roofing damage, refrigerator raids by Santa, or unjust gifts of coal, should be redirected to the Elves' Department of Technicalities and Other Mishaps. Thanks.

Want the InvisionFree version of this theme? Go HERE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
PookieThePirate
[ * ]
Hi, I am currently using this template for the holidays, thank you so much! It's wonderful.

But I have an issue someone sort of stated already, where the buttons below the logo, they cannot be clicked and go to their destination, and I think it's because of the logo.

Now my logo has already been resized for this, but I'm wondering if there can be another alternative to this.

Such as maybe changing where the buttons go, like maybe a bit lower so it won't be so near the logo... or how to rearrange things in the submenu. Like I can't click Calendar without it taking me to the home page because the logo hovers over it invisibly.

Eccentric Feline
Member Avatar
梦想
PookieThePirate
Dec 3 2012, 10:09 PM
Hi, I am currently using this template for the holidays, thank you so much! It's wonderful.

But I have an issue someone sort of stated already, where the buttons below the logo, they cannot be clicked and go to their destination, and I think it's because of the logo.

Now my logo has already been resized for this, but I'm wondering if there can be another alternative to this.

Such as maybe changing where the buttons go, like maybe a bit lower so it won't be so near the logo... or how to rearrange things in the submenu. Like I can't click Calendar without it taking me to the home page because the logo hovers over it invisibly.
It would be helpful if I could see your board. The banner would have to be pretty large to overlap the submenu.

However, you can move the submenu text down by editing this section:
Spoiler: click to toggle

ShadowHunter
Member Avatar
neh
[ *  *  * ]
I has a glitch:
Here's the glitch:

Here's the board url: http://s4.zetaboards.com/LycanFang/

I'm pretty sure the two codes I have installed have something to do with it but I don't know why or how to fix it. T_T
Edited by ShadowHunter, Dec 9 2012, 09:51 AM.

Eccentric Feline
Member Avatar
梦想
ShadowHunter
Dec 9 2012, 09:49 AM
I has a glitch:
Here's the glitch:

Here's the board url: http://s4.zetaboards.com/LycanFang/

I'm pretty sure the two codes I have installed have something to do with it but I don't know why or how to fix it. T_T
It looks like there is a problem with the codes you installed and not with the theme itself. I suggest you try removing one, or both of the codes to see if it resolves the issue. If it's one of the codes then you'll have to ask for support for that particular code.

ShadowHunter
Member Avatar
neh
[ *  *  * ]
Okay, thanks! Edit: Removed the obvious codes and still doesn't work. T_T Off to the code support section I go.
Edited by ShadowHunter, Dec 9 2012, 11:08 AM.

1days
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Love this theme! I'm only having one issue so far. I noticed on your preview site the Preferences and Inbox icons are on the ribbon. Mine aren't. Is there a way to put them on the ribbon? And maybe the Admin and Report CP as well?

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Eccentric Feline, Nov 10 2013, 08:03 AM.

Eccentric Feline
Member Avatar
梦想
It appears your resolution is too small and it is pushing those links off of the ribbon. You could make the text smaller so it fits properly.

Just find this in the CSS:
Code:

#top_menu {
float:right;
margin-top:0;
}
And replace it with this:
Code:

#top_menu {
float:right;
margin-top:-3px;
font-size: 82%;
}

1days
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks for the info. I discovered that it only looks that way on my iPad. Annoying but I can deal with it. Such a cool theme! :D

stefanee
[ * ]
does this theme change the theme for my board on invisions that we all use with members? or does it just change it here under the zathyus networks?

because I don't know how to download it for my board for all members to see?

:( heeelp

Moonface
Member Avatar

stefanee
Nov 22 2013, 04:02 PM
does this theme change the theme for my board on invisions that we all use with members? or does it just change it here under the zathyus networks?

because I don't know how to download it for my board for all members to see?

:( heeelp
This is a ZetaBoards theme, and as such will not work on InvisionFree boards. You need this version for InvisionFree: http://if.invisionfree.com/topic/5120647/1

martina1977
[ *  * ]
love this

ladydi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I like this and will be adding it to my site.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Themed · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: