Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Sunrise; (Beach / Blue / Brown)
Topic Started: Oct 20 2011, 12:10 AM (3,505 Views)
Pando
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Author: Pando
Date Created: The print was made in May 2011, got coded October 8th-19th 2011.
Theme Preview:
Posted Image
Click for full preview

Side Notes: Logo size is resized if it's 84 pixels or more in height to make it look right. Logo font is Waterhole.
Edits Allowed? Font and font size is changeable. Any more and you will need to ask permission.
Graphics: http://z3.ifrm.com/28068/113/0/p428479/Sunrise_Images.zip

Theme Layout:
Spoiler: click to toggle

CSS (Theme Appearance):
Spoiler: click to toggle

Hope you enjoy it :)
Edited by Helena, Jul 4 2012, 05:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Epsilekt
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Forum markers killed the theme... I was intimidated by this skin at first, but now that I see it with the buttons, it's just not that good.

familywin
[ *  * ]
I like it, thank Pando

ringthebellamy
Member Avatar
Dum Spiro Spero
[ * ]
Interesting theme. I'd like it better if the logo is bigger, but this is quite nice.

Thanks for sharing.

raferties
[ * ]
I think this is a wonderful theme! I did want to ask if I could sub in my own graphics for the buttons and icons, as far as the sun images you used are concerned. While I can download the zip, I don't know how to go about adding them from my computer, aside from uploading them somewhere else online and going from that address. If there is a way to do so without this middle step, or you could give me some tips, I would appreciate it!

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

What you will want to do with the images on your hard drive, is to upload them as attachments to posts on your board. Most people do this in an admin/staff area by making a topic for the buttons. You can upload up to 10 attachments to each post. That keeps your images hosted on your board, so if your board is up, your images will never fail to display. Then right-click/copy the attachment file URL to use on the Theme Images page for the theme in your adminCP.

You may use different buttons than those provided with the theme.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply