We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Structural; A dark cyan sci-fi space theme with techie elements
Topic Started: Nov 28 2011, 02:33 PM (10,355 Views)
Helena-ZNR
Member Avatar
No PMs on this account please
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A Posted Image Event!The intitial release of Structural is exclusive to the RDB. It will be publicly released at a later date.
[The RDB is currently available to ZetaBoards Premium boards only.]

Discussion topic for: Structural

Posted Image

Structural is the general use version of the recent genre theme, Halo Wars by Helena & Cory.

Blank team icon: Posted Image
Banner PSD: http://z2.ifrm.com/10717/129/0/p1028145/StructuralBanner.psd
Emoticons: http://z2.ifrm.com/10717/129/0/p1027220/emotesHalo.zip

NOTE: If you are experiencing mini-profile or signature display issues with this theme in the Chrome browser, please open the following spoiler for a fix:
Chrome browser signature fix

Edited by Helena, Mar 24 2014, 12:44 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dzNick
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I completely misread the OP. Sorry for my comment.

The theme looks lovely. :)
Edited by dzNick, Nov 28 2011, 03:40 PM.

Helena-ZNR
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
me

It will be publicly released at a later date.

This theme release is only temporarily exclusive. The RDB itself will be available to non-premium boards after the preview period for Premium boards ends. Once the RDB is general release, the exclusive themes released during the anniversary celebration will also be available as a general release. (And possibly earlier, depending on the timetable.)

Nemomon-ZNR
Member Avatar
What can a God broken by humans do?
[ *  *  *  * ]
This theme is really great!

Yet I would suggest (considering that stafftag has been added by Brandon) to add it and change it somehow, so it will not look like Quote anymore and yet it will fit the theme.

Helena-ZNR
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's a good point about the staff tag header. Structural does take advantage of the new multi quote feature added in the last upgrade by replacing the tick box with a multi-quote button image. It would be good to have styling included for the staff headers as well.

Nemomon-ZNR
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Once Brandon told us that stafftag has been added, I immediatelty went to ACP to style it.

Posted Image

I am pretty sure that You with Your skills will do miracles ;)

Also I see that hidden posts are not different than normal posts. Maybe You should change them too, for example background colour and image, something like I have there:

Posted Image

?

Helena-ZNR
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hidden posts are indeed different than normal posts. The moderation message uses a bright gold text they and are marked with gold lines like this:
Attached to this post:
Attachments: hiddensample.png (79.42 KB)

Nemomon-ZNR
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
They are almost identical like the rest posts, but they have gold dotted separator. If someone quickly is scrolling down the page, he may not notice that given page has any hidden posts.

Of course it is not that I would want to force You (or tell You how to do kids) to anything, please forgive me if my words may sound like that, but maybe You will consider adding a "Hidden Post" background to the bottom-right corner of hidden post?

Annaxas
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Amazing...Can't wait to use that :)

ElementalAlchemist-ZNR
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Nemomon
Nov 28 2011, 10:40 PM
They are almost identical like the rest posts, but they have gold dotted separator. If someone quickly is scrolling down the page, he may not notice that given page has any hidden posts.
If someone is scrolling down a page so quickly that they don't notice sudden lines of such bright colors, that person isn't noticing any posts at all.

Nemomon-ZNR
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
ElementalAlchemist
Nov 29 2011, 03:45 PM
Nemomon
Nov 28 2011, 10:40 PM
If someone is scrolling down a page so quickly that they don't notice sudden lines of such bright colors, that person isn't noticing any posts at all.
Sometimes I just may want to scroll down the page to see if any STAFF notes are there or what hidden posts are in the topic, not read the topic itself ;)

Nemomon-ZNR
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have found two errors:

Posted Image

Red arrows are the errors. I have noticed that You are using jQuery to change the long names of UCP links to a short ones. But not "Email & Subscription Settings".

Also topic subscriptions bottom part is twice bigger than forum subscriptions (yellow arrows).

BTW, can You explain me what "[rdburl]" are? :)
BTW, if You are going to add some fixes (for example stafftag or this one explained above, please post them here too, so people who already have this theme will be able to update it).

Helena-ZNR
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

BTW, can You explain me what "[rdburl]" are?

The copyright for RDB themes is configured differently, so the layout codes are different than for a theme released in the galleries. Thats why the rdburl is in the address.

And yes, we'll post up the fixes in this topic soon, along with a treatment for the staff tags.

.Xeon
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Any release date set as of yet? :D

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

I'm preparing this theme for general release. It should launch shortly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Themes · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: