Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Alphacide
Topic Started: Dec 4 2011, 05:58 PM (27,555 Views)
DaPizzaMan
Member Avatar
#TeamSupport

Author: Theme by Tom and DaPizzaMan & Cory
Date Created: July 30th - December 1st (on and off)

Theme Preview: Posted Image Click for full preview

Side Notes:
DaPizzaman's Words

Tom's Words and Credits

Lengthy Explanations

Graphics: [Click Here] [+ TEAM ICONS HERE] (This does not include the following):
Post Buttons

Topic Buttons

Be sure to change `class='member'` to `class='avatar'` for the Default Avatar

Layout/Appearance:
Theme Layout

Theme Appearance
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
DaPizzaMan
Member Avatar
#TeamSupport

skyfallzeus
Sep 14 2015, 12:26 AM
DaPizzaMan
Sep 13 2015, 06:09 PM
Not sure what that is, but thank you! :)
hullo! heres what iam talking about

Spoiler: click to toggle
That does look similar. :P

Just so everyone knows, I have made a few more additions/changes/fixes to this theme. I always do so when errors/problems are brought to my attention, so feel free to continue to point things out to me.

tomorio
[ * ]
awesome skin, thanks very much.

p.s. the team icons link appears to not be working right. thanks :)

[Link has been fixed.]
Edited by Helena, Sep 26 2016, 10:18 AM.

Taler
[ * ]
I'm...clearly having a few issues.

I haven't yet managed to get around to changing to graphics but there are some problems that I just can't seem to fix. For example, while the style and the aesthetics are good, these detract from the usability. I did try to make some adjustments myself but the CSS is hosted off-site.

Posted Image

These are some areas that I tried to fix myself. Though I have no idea how to fix the colspan issue.

Edit:

Just in case that's an adspace... I've tried disabling adblock/ghostery and a multitude of other tools I use, but no advert appeared...so bit of a loss... I may have somehow blocked all adverts...or my service provider has done the work for me. :r

Edit: On the assumption that it is adspace...

I made use of specificity to over-rule the css that is being sent over (for the other width issues) but I still can't figure out how to solve the table problems?

Edit: Certainly seems like a colspan issue, unfortunately... css can't change that. I tried changing the width but it screwed up the rest of the table instead.
Edited by Taler, Sep 26 2016, 09:16 AM.

DaPizzaMan
Member Avatar
#TeamSupport

Sorry for the long wait. Your issue should be resolved, Taler. :)

If not, just try refreshing the page.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mixed · Next Topic »
Add Reply