Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
E pluribus unum; Red, White & Blue
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 03:39 PM (12,419 Views)
Steve
Member Avatar
patriot
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Author: Steve

Date Created: June/July 2012

Theme Preview: Click image for full preview

Posted Image

Graphics: Here

Notes: I did a draft for a USA-style theme a few years ago, but didn't like the way it was progressing, so gave up. However, as a result of members requesting more patriotic themes to use on their boards I decided to start work on another one (though admittedly, it's a bit late for this year's independence day!). There will probably be one or two more variations on the way for a few other nationalities. Many thanks to the staff for help here and there, and of course for providing valuble critique. :wub: Let me know if you notice any bugs, and I'll try my best to fix them. ^_^

Edits Allowed: Users may feel free to edit any fonts and text-sizes, please PM me if you want to alter anything else as I don't want the theme to be mutilated beyond recognition. :P

Codes

CSS ( Themes - Edit Theme Appearance )

Spoiler: click to toggle

Board Layout ( Themes - Edit Theme Layout )
Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by Helena, Jul 2 2016, 06:52 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Congrats to E pluribus unum the WINNER of our July 2016
Member's Choice Theme of the Month!

I'll be posting up some updated image resources and minor fixes soon, so if you've fallen in love with this theme, you might want to check back in a few days for the updated codes.

EDIT [July 2, 2016]: Additional graphics have been posted in the theme's graphics topic, and an HTML image macros page has been provided in the theme codes post.

In the installation process a few defaults and coding issues in the blog pages were addressed. If you have installed the theme prior to the date on this post, please copy and paste the edited CSS into your theme appearance section of your AdminCP to take advantage of the changes.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Awesome!

Thanks for the HTML image page Helena. :up:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Themed · Next Topic »
Add Reply