We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Forum Deco; Tan, Teal & Orange
Topic Started: Dec 29 2012, 04:08 PM (10,361 Views)
Eccentric Feline
Member Avatar
梦想
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Posted Image
Author: Eccentric Feline
Date Created: December 2011
Side Notes: A fun, retro-inspired theme which should be suitable for many forums. Forum Deco was previously a RDB exclusive theme, however in honor of Zathyus Network's anniversary it has been released to the galleries. ^_^
Edits Allowed?: Minor edits, such as submenu links, font color/size/etc.
Theme Preview:
Posted Image
Click Image to Preview Theme

Posted Image
Graphic Set: Click Here.
Blank Banner: You may edit, or have someone else edit the following blank banner to coordinate with your board. Try to stay within the allotted image height, or else you might experience problems with the theme. Click here for blank banner image.
Special Instructions: In order for the submenu links to function properly you must edit your board's url into the Theme Layout. Simply replace s# with your server number and FORUMNAME with your board's name (if you don't know it you can find this information in the URL box in your browser).
Codes:
Theme Layout Codes

Theme Appearance Codes (CSS)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Eccentric Feline
Member Avatar
梦想
Hooks
May 16 2013, 11:16 PM
Replace ALL s# with your server number and FORUMNAME with your board's name?
This was referring to a section in the theme layout that you must edit for the submenu links to function:

Spoiler: click to toggle

For example if your board's url was s4.zetaboards.com/superboard you would edit the links to look like:
Quote:

<a class="ssearch" href="http://s4.zetaboards.com/superboard/search/">
<span>Search</span>
</a>

If you choose to use Cory's method, ignore this. :P

DLynn
[ * ]
A very colorful skin. I'm using this on my board.

yuen-san
[ * ]
I would just like to ask if there's any chance to expand the banner's size? I made my own banner and I'd like to put it as my forum's header but it's over-lapping with the blue banner thing on the background. How can i expand that part to fit my design's dimensions? (I hope I do make sense with this lol)

Eccentric Feline
Member Avatar
梦想
yuen-san
Jul 6 2013, 07:16 AM
I would just like to ask if there's any chance to expand the banner's size? I made my own banner and I'd like to put it as my forum's header but it's over-lapping with the blue banner thing on the background. How can i expand that part to fit my design's dimensions? (I hope I do make sense with this lol)
Can you provide a link to your board, or the banner you are trying to use?

yuen-san
[ * ]
Right here. Thats a 900x400
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by yuen-san, Jul 7 2013, 07:30 AM.

AACF
[ * ]
I seem to be having issues with the images set. I managed to get the CSS and such, loaded. I'm not at all familiar with Zetaboards and so I'm struggling. Might I please have some help?

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Here is an image macros page for you:

http://z1.ifrm.com/0/1/0/p406808/ForumDecoImages.html

Copy the pre-hosted images to your Theme Images > All Images page.
If you have FireBug or another web developer tool, you can use the following method to quickly transfer the images:
http://resources.zetaboards.com/topic/5130380/

Does that help?

AACF
[ * ]
Yes, that helped immensely. I've got a couple of other things to figure out, so I may be back if I don't manage to get things sussed. Thank you very much for the help, much appreciated.

Swarm
Member Avatar
[ * ]
did we ever get multi quote buttons for this theme when it was on the official board? :)

Adding here for anyone that already has the theme installed. I'll update the image macros page as well. //helena

Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by Helena, Mar 2 2018, 03:19 PM.

Liam
Member Avatar
~

I don't believe so - I'll poke Helena and double check. In the meantime, feel free to request one to be made here. ^_^

mantra effex
Member Avatar
Anime Fan
[ * ]
Inspirational and stunning!

VBB Snows
Member Avatar
[ * ]
This theme is perfect for what I am doing. Thank you for your hard work!

shannt10
[ * ]
Can I request someone to make me a banner for this theme?

fnuppage
[ *  *  *  * ]
shannt10
Feb 26 2018, 02:51 PM
You will most likely get a quicker response if you post your request in The Graphics Request Area ^_^

I've made a number of request there - You will need to supply some info as to the wording etc you are looking for, the more info you give the better :cool:

shannt10
[ * ]
fnuppage
Feb 26 2018, 02:55 PM
shannt10
Feb 26 2018, 02:51 PM
You will most likely get a quicker response if you post your request in The Graphics Request Area ^_^

I've made a number of request there - You will need to supply some info as to the wording etc you are looking for, the more info you give the better :cool:
Thank you very much! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mixed · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: