We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Apogee
Topic Started: May 7 2013, 05:10 PM (11,538 Views)
Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Posted Image

Created by: Helena and the Zathyus team (Ryan, Moonface, Roby, Reid, Nicolas, & PeteB)
Special thanks to Cory for much-needed help with browser compatibility.
Date created: designed in spring 2012, completed May 2013

Preview: Click to visit!
Posted Image
Activated Menu with hover:
Posted Image

Notes: This is a space/sci-fi/semi-techie theme that employs some experimental features to achieve a more streamlined presentation. The submenu is hidden while inactive but can be summoned at will by activating the menu toggle button below it. The category collapse feature also uses a hidden toggle, and features a fade effect when the categories are collapsed.
Posted Image

Browser Compatibility: Apogee has been tested in the latest FireFox, Chrome, IE8 and IE9. The submenu toggle lacks the fade in/out effect in IE8. Advise IE users to turn off compatibility view if they report submenu alignment issues.

Edits allowed: You may edit this theme as needed, however if major changes beyond personalizations and text styling are made, please add an Edited by note to the displayed copyright. PSDs for the logo and the logo background image (starfield) are provided for easier personalizations of those areas.
How to add your edit line to the copyright text

Graphics: Graphics can be previewed and downloaded in this topic.

Posted Image Pre-hosted images

Posted Image Download Logo PSD

Posted Image Download Logo Background (starfield) PSD

Instructions for augmenting/replacing the background image

Posted Image Emoticon base for Cheshire Emoticon System
THEME SETTINGS

THEME LAYOUT

CSS:Theme Appearance

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

@ kankuro865:
This is not a problem with the theme coding, but with something you wish to add to it.

You can get help for that in the Theme & Code Support forum:
http://if.invisionfree.com/forum/1000091/

New topic posted here:
http://if.invisionfree.com/topic/5183524/

WitchAssassin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Helena, this theme is awesome!
Edited by WitchAssassin, Jul 28 2015, 10:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Ha....just saw this post.

Thanks. I like this one a lot myself. I'm still amazed that I was able to get everything to work right. ^_^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dark · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: