We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Apogee Images (full set for ZB); black/silver techie neon blue
Topic Started: May 7 2013, 05:25 PM (4,009 Views)
Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Images by: Helena
Date Created: spring 2013
Posted Image

Full ZB button set includes: Forum markers, topic buttons, post buttons, topic status icons, UPC icons, pips, warn images, team icons, miscellaneous theme images, emoticon base.
Notes:Made for the Apogee theme, by Helena & a whole bunch of the ZN team. Button set is on transparent backgrounds and can be used with other dark themes as well.

Edits allowed: Edit as needed.

Apogee Images:
Posted Image DOWNLOAD images zip

Logo PSD:
Posted Image DOWNLOAD Logo PSD

Team Icons:
Posted Image DOWNLOAD Team Icon PSD

Prehosted Images:
Posted Image DOWNLOAD Image Macros page

Emoticon base for Cheshire Emoticon system:
Posted Image DOWNLOAD Emote Base Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Button text is SegoeUI

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Thanks. Its probably my most favorite set that I've done, mainly because the thin sliver shape of the button design successfully (I think) reflects the concept of minimalism I was trying to achieve in the theme.

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Sure. :) here you go:
Attached to this post:
Attachments: postbuttons.psd (191.92 KB)

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Also Segoe UI.

In Photoshop CS4 and above, you can find the font by opening the character panel while focused on the font layer. At the top will be the font dropdown. If your system is missing the font used in the PSD, you can scroll to the bottom of the font list. The missing font will be listed at the bottom.

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

The images have been compressed and may be indexed, so if you mean you have trouble importing them to edit, please use the PSDs provided in the download and remake them as necessary.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Graphic Sets · Next Topic »
Add Reply