We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Simplex; Blue / Green
Topic Started: Jul 26 2013, 05:14 PM (19,848 Views)
Eccentric Feline
Member Avatar
梦想
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

- I n f o r m a t i o n -
Posted Image Author: Eccentric Feline
Posted Image Date Created: Started in April.
Posted Image Side Notes: I've been working on a few themes on and off and finally got around to finishing this one. It's pretty clean and simple and hopefully some will find it useful. =] Enjoy!
Posted Image Edits Allowed?: Please, only minor edits such as submenu links, font size/color/etc.

Theme Preview Board >
Posted Image

- I n s t a l l a t i o n -
Posted Image Graphic Set: Click here
Additional Graphics (Small Buttons & Expand/Collapse)

Posted Image Special Instructions: In order for the submenu links to function properly you must edit your board's url into the Theme Layout. Simply replace s# with your server number and BOARDNAME with your board's name (if you don't know it you can find this information in the URL box in your browser).
Posted Image Codes:
Theme Layout

Theme Appearance (CSS)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Moonface
Member Avatar

yaan
Sep 7 2013, 09:20 AM
may i know why do i get this while am going to edit my css ?

Thanks
Get what?

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

@ yaan: If you mean how do you install the CSS, this documentation will show you how to install the theme codes:
http://docs.zetaboards.com/themes/install

September TOTM WINNER

Siimplex has been voted the Member's Choice Theme of the Month for September, 2013.

Congrats!

Affron
[ * ]
Great work, Eccentric Feline...

King69
[ * ]
Hmm, whenever I create a forum or category it doesn't show up at all on my forums. Has this been a problem before? suggestions?

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Generally, when categories or forums do not show up, it is because permissions are not set properly. Please see this documentation:

http://docs.zetaboards.com/faq/permissions?s[]=forums&s[]=not&s[]=showing

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mixed · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: