We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
LimeAsylum; (Lime Green/Black/Gray)
Topic Started: Jul 21 2014, 03:05 PM (5,930 Views)
Sarah.
Member Avatar
a trip and a half]. 303'32
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Name: LimeAsylum
Authors: Designed by Sarah and Coded by Sarah&Delirium
Date Created: May 2014
Preview:
Posted Image

Graphics: Buttons, markers and some misc images HERE. For the small buttons, just insert text such as "DELETE" "EDIT" etc.
Notes: Originally made for a request but it didn't go through so just decided to release it =] Be sure to edit the submenu links in the layout for your own forums. Minimal edits such as font color/size and width adjustments are allowed!

Banner: http://z3.ifrm.com/209/108/0/p501188/bannerpsd.psd | Font: Bebas
Button/Team Icon: http://z3.ifrm.com/209/108/0/p501189/btnteamiconpsd.psd | Font: Bebas

Layout:
Spoiler: click to toggle

CSS:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Sarah., Sep 2 2014, 02:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonface
Member Avatar

Lovely theme guys. Only thing that seems odd is the nav part is pressed right against the content beneath it with no gap. Might just be what happens when guests view the theme and see the guest welcome box, but if not I feel like it should have had a bit of a margin underneath it.

DaPizzaMan
Member Avatar
#TeamSupport

A new S&D theme! :D Yay. Will we be seeing Midnight Fury released here as well?

Jason
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Really, really, really nice theme. Great work as usual :up:

.Reverie.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I really like it Sarah! Both of you did a great job on it! ^_^

Sarah.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks everyone! :D

@Moonface: Ah I see what you mean. Fixed that and will update the codes!
@DPM: Yep, that one is next! ^__^

skyfallzeus
Member Avatar
Farewell zb thx for the memories
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
very cool sarah. my eyes lit up like headlights

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Thanks for the submission. :) Another well-thought out and supremely browsing-friendly design. The color palette is a really good one. And I especially I like the rather whimsical use of clinical green.

king of pop
The King of Music
[ *  * ]
Awesome Theme ! Thanks S&D for publishing this theme and Congratz To all Gaming Forums ;)

Moonface
Member Avatar

Noticed an issue with the preview, you have the buttons for the theme you made for The Mario Forums on the Calendar. Not a big deal but figured I'd point it out since I noticed. :P

Syotica
Member Avatar
Old Schooler
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pretty good; the font is similar to the skin on my board. Definitely a great gaming skin, especially if it was a Microsoft/Xbox or PC oriented one.

EDIT: I also noticed the buttons are text-oriented which is a popular thing to do, but with all-caps text (and maybe even lower case) along with the size of the page markers, maybe you should create your own Quote/Edit/Delete icons like you did with Add Reply. More work, but it would look more professional in my opinion.
Edited by Syotica, Aug 24 2014, 04:25 PM.

Billamen
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This is a really nice theme, would be great for a Microsoft/Xbox gaming board.

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

WINNER - SEPT 2014 MEMBER'S CHOICE
Theme of the Month

Congratulations!

Notes:
emoticon base: Posted Image
pip: Posted Image

Posted Image DOWNLOAD HTML Image Macros page

.calendar div.cal_div a
needs a darker text color. The white text (number of birthdays in the date cells) is nearly invisible on the light background. I used #3F4239 for the ZN installation.

Edit: noticed the event link text had the same problem. I used:

Code:

.calendar td a, .calendar a:hover {
color: #3F4239;
}

td.calh2 a, td.calh2 a:hover {
color:#fff;
}

Sarah.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Moonface: Thanks for letting me know, I sometimes forget to change those on the previews but they're in the pack! Will fix ASAP ^_^
@Syotica: I'll see what I can do with making a new set of buttons, just working on a couple other themes which has my focus right now. Thank you!
@Helena: Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix that as soon as I get on my other computer!

And wow, wasn't expecting that at all xD Thanks to everyone that voted!! <3 And thanks to all that commented :D

DaPizzaMan
Member Avatar
#TeamSupport

Something I just noticed: on the /single/ page, the topic buttons aren't styled. This is because, for some odd reason, ZB adds the `c_postfoot` class to the TD on that page as opposed to the TR on the /topic/ page. So in your CSS, you style the buttons for `.c_postfoot td a` when you could simply style it for `.c_postfoot a` to apply it to both pages, or `tr.c_postfoot td a, tr td.c_postfoot a` if you wanted to be specific.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mixed · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: