Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
LimeAsylum; (Lime Green/Black/Gray)
Topic Started: Jul 21 2014, 03:05 PM (5,687 Views)
Sarah.
Member Avatar
a trip and a half]. 303'32
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Name: LimeAsylum
Authors: Designed by Sarah and Coded by Sarah&Delirium
Date Created: May 2014
Preview:
Posted Image

Graphics: Buttons, markers and some misc images HERE. For the small buttons, just insert text such as "DELETE" "EDIT" etc.
Notes: Originally made for a request but it didn't go through so just decided to release it =] Be sure to edit the submenu links in the layout for your own forums. Minimal edits such as font color/size and width adjustments are allowed!

Banner: http://z3.ifrm.com/209/108/0/p501188/bannerpsd.psd | Font: Bebas
Button/Team Icon: http://z3.ifrm.com/209/108/0/p501189/btnteamiconpsd.psd | Font: Bebas

Layout:
Spoiler: click to toggle

CSS:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Sarah., Sep 2 2014, 02:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Jason
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I've no idea how I've never noticed that before DPM as I use this theme daily, but thanks, getting that changed on my board as we speak :)

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Thanks DMP. Is fixed in the TOTM installation now.

Sarah, did you also mean for the button backgrounds to appear for online/offline on the members page list? If so that will need to be fixed up too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Flickinbeanz
[ * ]
Hello Sarah, could you possibly help me, I have used your LimeAsylum for my Zetaboard forum, I should perhaps mention I know less than nothing of this field though it will be very obvious in a minute.

I have muddled my way through using trial and error and almost completed the task, I now have to sort my buttons which are still in the Zeta orange and blue, I'll post a shot below for you to see with the 'new topic' button and obviously every other button has the samecolours. if you can direct me to the whereabouts to change the colour alone if it is easiest? for me and for you to explain. Also, we only have a few members at the moment which is fine but I have been asked if I can change the emoticons from the default blue fellows.

I understand you are probably mad busy and my having no clue might be too much to start explaining at this time, and if so, I fully understand, but if you can help in any way or anyone else, that would be smashing, thank you very much, and a happy and prosperous new year, yours, Harriot.

PS I doubt it makes any difference but my forum has nothing to do with gaming, just an fyi

Posted Image

Edited by Flickinbeanz, Jan 3 2017, 12:55 AM.

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

I think what you need can be accomplished by going to this post:
http://support.zathyus.com/single/?p=18074136&t=5192528

and opening the HTLM image page link found there
You can just copy the button codes as listed to your AdminCP here:

AdminCP > sidemenu > Themes > Theme(choose Lime Asylum) > Theme Images

Open the "All images" page and you'll see where to install the Lime Asylum buttons.
Make the edits, then scroll to the bottom of the page and submit them all at once.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Flickinbeanz
[ * ]
Helena
Jan 3 2017, 01:10 AM
I think what you need can be accomplished by going to this post:
http://support.zathyus.com/single/?p=18074136&t=5192528

and opening the HTLM image page link found there
You can just copy the button codes as listed to your AdminCP here:

AdminCP > sidemenu > Themes > Theme(choose Lime Asylum) > Theme Images

Open the "All images" page and you'll see where to install the Lime Asylum buttons.
Make the edits, then scroll to the bottom of the page and submit them all at once.
Oh thank you so much, Helena, you're an angel, I'll get on it now, and thank you for such a fast reply.

Thank you Helena, I have installed the LimeAsylum buttons now with your help. I had a few goes at the emoticons swap but that is a step, or three, too far for me I'm afraid, I think it is best not to play with developer tools, I'll end up ruining everything. I'll find somebody who knows what they're doing and buy them a large drink, thanks again dear.
Edited by Flickinbeanz, Jan 3 2017, 07:39 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mixed · Next Topic »
Add Reply