Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Theme Requests Accepted Here
Topic Started: Feb 27 2015, 07:11 PM (7,467 Views)
Cory
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
At this time, I am accepting theme requests. I have a lot of free time with little to no interests other then coding on my two days off every week, which is why I will be accepting theme requests at this time. There are many things to consider before requesting a theme:

• I have no graphic design experience whatsoever, so you will have to either provide a theme print for me to crop the images out of or have someone provide me with the graphics.
  • I will be working on one theme request at a time, in the order they are accepted in.
  • I have every right to deny coding a theme for you.
  • If you're providing me with a theme print and you are not the one that designed it, I will need permission from the original creator who did design it that I can code it. Same goes for graphics; if you are not the original creator of graphics you provide me, I will need permission from the original creator to use them in your theme.
Donations are welcome.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rock of fire explosion
Member Avatar
[ * ]
My forum is mega chuck showbiz and I would like some red curtains for my theme

Moonface
Member Avatar

Rock of fire explosion
Mar 8 2015, 05:06 PM
My forum is mega chuck showbiz and I would like some red curtains for my theme
Please re-read Cory's first post:
Quote:

I have no graphic design experience whatsoever, so you will have to either provide a theme print for me to crop the images out of or have someone provide me with the graphics.

Mozz
Member Avatar
" Its not a bug its an undocumented feature "
[ *  *  *  * ]
If i am not at work and some one can give me a description of what they want, i can help with the graphics for Cory and add them or pm them here

Cory
Member Avatar
Thanks for the kind offer, Mozz. ^_^

LadyAle
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thanks for linking this post on my coder hiring thread. I appreciate the quick reply! Currently we do have a member that creates all of our graphics for the site, so that would work perfectly. We do not create new site skins that often, but when we do, not having a permanent coder is rather difficult at this time. That also works perfectly for getting permission to use her graphics, since she has been a long time member.

My questions for you:
1. How long have you been coding?
2. How long have you been using the InvisionFree layout for HTML and CSS?
3. If hired, will you be able to handle problems/fixes in a timely manner?
4. Do you have experience with Java style coding?
5. Would you have samples of your work that the staff and myself could preview?

I think those are the main questions that I have for the time being. I really look forward in getting to know you and hopefully having you around the site to help us out! Of course full credits would be posted for any work that you do with us and your name with an account link would be featured on our sidebar as a staff member. (Permitting that would all be okay with you, but we will cross that bridge when we get there.)

Cory
Member Avatar
I've been coding nearly 10 years now and I've actively coded many modifications, themes & skins, and even some tools. Examples of my work can be found in my signature. I've worked with InvisionFree nearly since its creation and I am familiar with the layout and source code. If I was hired, I could likely be on every day if issues were to arise. I sometimes only visit the official board on my two days off every week, but I usually have spare time every day of the week at this current time. I have a pretty good understanding and knowledge of JavaScript, which is what I assume you meant instead of Java. My InvisionFree codes are JavaScript-only codes, while I use a combination of jQuery and JavaScript in my ZetaBoards codes; jQuery is installed on ZetaBoards forums by default. Here's more examples of tools I've created on a different forum I am apart of: http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?p=27073939#post27073939

steve ross
[ *  * ]
i want theme like this
http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/forum/

not fully like that but some wat same!!

Cory
Member Avatar
Will you be able to provide me with the graphics, or have someone provide them to me? Or, are you looking for a theme similar to that one that is imageless?

steve ross
[ *  * ]
Cory
Mar 19 2015, 09:30 PM
Will you be able to provide me with the graphics, or have someone provide them to me? Or, are you looking for a theme similar to that one that is imageless?
yes,i want same theme ,that is image less because i can set the images dont forget to put the staus upadtes or some new things like that theme on right hand side,,,,BTW you just make the theme like that!! and so mmuch thank you!!

steve ross
[ *  * ]
WHat About my Request!!!

Byzantine
Member Avatar
Zathyus Networks Greek
[ *  *  *  * ]
steve ross
Mar 24 2015, 12:50 PM
WHat About my Request!!!
Not to be rude, but seeing as he's offering to do this for free, there isn't a need to get impatient. He's probably working on your request, so again be patient.

Cory
Member Avatar
steve ross: I haven't started on your request yet because I've been having to work a lot and been doing stuff with my family. However, I am not sure I can fulfill your request without consent from the original creator of that theme. I see in the copyright area it states 'IPB skin by IPBForumSkins', which means they likely obtained the theme on that website either for free or with payment. You're basically asking for a theme conversion, and if you don't obtain consent from the original theme author then it would essentially be grounds for ripping.

steve ross
[ *  * ]
Cory
Mar 25 2015, 09:38 AM
steve ross: I haven't started on your request yet because I've been having to work a lot and been doing stuff with my family. However, I am not sure I can fulfill your request without consent from the original creator of that theme. I see in the copyright area it states 'IPB skin by IPBForumSkins', which means they likely obtained the theme on that website either for free or with payment. You're basically asking for a theme conversion, and if you don't obtain consent from the original theme author then it would essentially be grounds for ripping.
sorry brother and i not being rude!! and i am realy happy that your giving your time to your family sorry to disturb..and about theme i dont want fully same theme but something like that please make and i really request youand you can take 1 week!!

Cory
Member Avatar
Can you make a collection of hex codes I can use in the theme so I don't have to use hex codes from that theme?

This site might help you: http://www.colourlovers.com/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Creative Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply