Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Theme Requests Accepted Here
Topic Started: Feb 27 2015, 07:11 PM (7,455 Views)
Cory
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
At this time, I am accepting theme requests. I have a lot of free time with little to no interests other then coding on my two days off every week, which is why I will be accepting theme requests at this time. There are many things to consider before requesting a theme:

• I have no graphic design experience whatsoever, so you will have to either provide a theme print for me to crop the images out of or have someone provide me with the graphics.
  • I will be working on one theme request at a time, in the order they are accepted in.
  • I have every right to deny coding a theme for you.
  • If you're providing me with a theme print and you are not the one that designed it, I will need permission from the original creator who did design it that I can code it. Same goes for graphics; if you are not the original creator of graphics you provide me, I will need permission from the original creator to use them in your theme.
Donations are welcome.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Cory
Member Avatar
That's probably a good thing, because with a full time job under my belt, I've been getting a bit behind on some projects. :r

Chris.OL
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Hey Cory, Helena mentioned that you are looking for projects to code. I have this theme I've been sitting on for over a year now, just never got around to it, and probably won't honestly. Here's the different views of it:

Index View

Topic Listing

Topic View

Let me know if you are interested, I'll send you the psd over.

Cory
Member Avatar
Yeah, I'm interested in coding it, but it will be put on hold for now considering I'm still in the process of working on two other themes. I haven't heard from Adol360 or Lout in awhile about their original requests. Last I heard, Lout isn't in any rush and it looks as if Adol360 may have given up or got busy considering he hasn't been on for nearly a month.

.Esper
Member Avatar
x
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Coryyyy, can you put me next in line for one?

I got some prints I would like coded if possible.

Thanks <3

If you are interested I'll shoot you a PM with more details. :wub:
Edited by .Esper, Aug 2 2015, 03:36 AM.

Chris.OL
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Cory
Aug 1 2015, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I'm interested in coding it, but it will be put on hold for now considering I'm still in the process of working on two other themes. I haven't heard from Adol360 or Lout in awhile about their original requests. Last I heard, Lout isn't in any rush and it looks as if Adol360 may have given up or got busy considering he hasn't been on for nearly a month.
Absolutely no rush on this, just figured to ask someone else to code it than to not get coded at all. I sent you a pm with a link to the psd. Thanks again, Cory.

Cory
Member Avatar
To the both of you: Are you wanting these themes to be exclusive or released?

Chris.OL
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Cory
Aug 2 2015, 10:48 PM
Released :)

.Esper
Member Avatar
x
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Cory
Aug 2 2015, 10:48 PM
I got prints that I would prefer exclusive, but I also believe I got one or two I don't mind being released.

Cory
Member Avatar
Sounds good, however themes that can be released may be put higher on my priority list due to them being available for a more wider audience than exclusive themes.

.Esper
Member Avatar
x
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Cory
Aug 4 2015, 11:30 PM
Sounds good, however themes that can be released may be put higher on my priority list due to them being available for a more wider audience than exclusive themes.
Alright, I'll PM you ones for both when I get a chance.

Cory
Member Avatar
Sounds good.

Cory
Member Avatar
Bumping this topic to get the business rolling again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Creative Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply