We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Any updates on servers 12-14 outage?
Topic Started: Mar 13 2015, 09:16 AM (5,836 Views)
Zii
[ * ]
http://support.zathyus.com/topic/5222055/1/

It's been quite some time since that was posted, and still no updates. My board has been down for a full day now, with only a couple hour gap last night where people could access it.

There's being patient, and then there's waiting a whole day without any real updates, and I'm worried for my site.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonface
Member Avatar

Unfortunately as this is a DDoS attack, there isn't much to update with until the attack has subsided and/or been fully prevented from continuing. As you can tell by the fact boards are still inaccessible on the affected servers, the attack is still ongoing at this time.

Mama Hen
[ * ]
Does this include z13. boards? Two of mine with this prefix are down.

Moonface
Member Avatar

Servers 12, 13, and 14 are all affected for zIFBoards/InvisionFree.

LadyAle
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I thought it was pretty interesting to look up what the heck this attack is so we, as site owners, know what we are dealing with. This type of attack is the same thing that Minecraft just dealt with and the same with the PSN a few years back. Those two items were offline for at least a week due to these types of attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

renegadenm
[ * ]
Pretty childish. Some people need a good beating.

LadyAle
Member Avatar
[ * ]
renegadenm
Mar 13 2015, 02:26 PM
Pretty childish. Some people need a good beating.
Grab the pitchforks and lets go!! >:)

renegadenm
[ * ]
If I had any idea where they were...you have no idea how tempting it'd be, to beat some manners and respect into the selfish idiots behind it...

paulgro
Member Avatar
Coffee Man
[ * ]
At least now I know what is going on.

Mama Hen
[ * ]
Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Ismailov
[ *  * ]
My forum is one of those affected. I obviously look forward to the DDoS attacks being overcome.

margie1948
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I hope this ends soon. My members have been asking about when the my board will be reopened.

SSA Dr. Spencer Reid
[ * ]
Jcink was attacked the other day. Proboards the week before. I am noticing a pattern.

MickieDee
[ * ]
It is good to know what is going on and that my board isn't the only one down. NOT good that our board members can't access the board. Please keep us posted.

Soundless Rin
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Recently I moved from server 11 to server 13 due to the same issues, but it's funny that my board on server 13 was only down for a couple hours last night. It's been working fine for me all day.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · zIFBoards Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: