We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Any updates on servers 12-14 outage?
Topic Started: Mar 13 2015, 09:16 AM (6,229 Views)
Banshee647
[ * ]
Soundless Rin
Mar 13 2015, 08:51 PM
Recently I moved from server 11 to server 13 due to the same issues, but it's funny that my board on server 13 was only down for a couple hours last night. It's been working fine for me all day.
is it z13 or s13? s13 is still up and running, z13 is not.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yasmin
[ * ]
Soundless Rin
Mar 13 2015, 08:51 PM
Recently I moved from server 11 to server 13 due to the same issues, but it's funny that my board on server 13 was only down for a couple hours last night. It's been working fine for me all day.
You have zetaboards, not zif/Invisionfree.

Ismailov
[ *  * ]
My board is working. I'm sure it's not going to keep on working forever if DDoS attacks are still going on, but... it's working.

margie1948
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Just got back on our board to. Sending out email so members will know this.

Cory
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In accordance to the server status page, it appears all three servers are back online and Brandon is online at this very time. There is always hope.

paulgro
Member Avatar
Coffee Man
[ * ]
I see server 13 is up now so thanks for all your hard work.

LadyAle
Member Avatar
[ * ]
We are on server 13 as well and the boards have been up and running for almost 12 hours. Let's hope thats the last we will see of the boards being down. Props to the coders, admins and staff involved with getting things back in order <3

Brobst
[ *  * ]
Yes - THANK YOU!!! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · zIFBoards Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: