We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Are You YouTube Addict?
Topic Started: Jul 1 2015, 11:45 PM (9,244 Views)
RedWine
Member Avatar
Members
[ *  * ]
I'm not into YouTube like I used to be before my hearing impairment but I wasn't so BIG on looking at videos. It's all mostly for good music and Sonic related stuff etc. ^^;
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonface
Member Avatar

YouTube is basically my TV now. I watch new content from all the gaming channels I have bookmarked every single day. I don't do it because of "addiction" though, there's just simply nothing decent on TV any more and I get more entertainment from what I watch on YouTube.

Nemomon
Member Avatar
My dad's a soldier blue I'll be a soldier too
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It is very hard to be YT addicted considering that the videos constantly are either or both removed or blocked to see in my country because someone pretty NO_NAME user reported them.

Cory
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I mainly use YouTube for music videos and movie trailers.

RedWine
Member Avatar
Members
[ *  * ]
I'm sorry how I put the title of this topic. Should I change it? I forgot how some videos effects other countries and even mine. :|

alias2002
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Not always I am. I don't go on YouTube but sometimes.

BlackUnicorn49
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I like the music that can be found on YouTube.

Rajbir Lorriet
[ * ]
Now a days there is a less number people who doesn't know about YouTube. I also know about this. But not so much addicted. Normally I go on You Tube for find out a song which I want.

AIWA
What you need, When you need it.
[ *  *  *  * ]
I simply love YouTube. I really don't know what my life would be like if it didn't exist. There's only so much content as one would ever need. I can learn anything on YouTube: programming, game design, illustration, languages, and any school and even some college subjects, for that matter. If there's a subject I want to learn, such as Python (programming language), I simply enter "Python" and hit search. Then, I filter the results by Playlists. I have found this approach to be great when looking for free courses. Of course, if your country doesn't employ very restrictive policies for music videos and other mass entertainment video media, it has that great aspect as well. These aren't really my reasons to visit youtube, however. It's, rather, the former.
Edited by AIWA, Aug 27 2015, 10:48 PM.

JoeW
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Cory
Jul 3 2015, 01:32 AM
I mainly use YouTube for music videos and movie trailers.
Same here.

Back in the day I could spend hours watching random videos, but these days I just get on to check for new trailers or to look up the video to a new song I might be liking at the moment.

Rajbir Lorriet
[ * ]
Can someone here guide me a little about setting youtube channel?

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I use it a lot for music and occasionally like a TV.
Some of the people that upload YouTube videos are great too, like Ashens' random reviews lol.

Sinion Kabe
Member Avatar
The Invisionist
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I tend to use it for music quite often. And then they'll be nights when I can watch video after video of random stuff and become addicted for an hour or so :geek:

Path Light
Member Avatar
Extreme Dinosaurs is my favorite show!
[ *  *  * ]
I love YouTube for a reason. Watching videos and it is like a TV

Ravenfreak
Member Avatar
Incineroarrrr!!
[ *  * ]
I guess you could say that I am a addict. xD But I mainly listen to video game music most of the time, but occasionally I will watch some urban exploring videos, deep web videos, and video game related videos. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Technology Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: