Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Crystallis
Topic Started: Jul 28 2015, 08:21 PM (4,633 Views)
Symbiote
Member Avatar

[ *  *  * ]
Background images and category headers are customizable. The wallpaper changes which is why you see the background cut off from the top and bottom, won't actually look like that bit on the theme.

Preview: Crystallis
Update #1: Collapsed Version Preview
Update #2: New Menu and a few edits
Update #3: Experimental Stats and Edits

Also, final update that i'll be posting over here. I won't be showing the header, topic views, submenu, etc. until it's complete and half way done coding.

Update #4: Fresh new tables, new category, new background and few additions to the footer.

Lots of refining and editing to do. First impressions?
Edited by Symbiote, Aug 3 2015, 10:55 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Symbiote
Member Avatar

[ *  *  * ]
Cory
Dec 14 2016, 07:26 AM
The cubeupload files cannot be found.
Thank for the catch! http://i.imgur.com/jnQD9rY.jpg was one of the last updates on this. I did want to mention some of the features that did go into planning for Crystallis:

• Dynamic Theme - Elements and aspects of this theme adjust to your time-zone. As you scroll, the background also changes to reflect the category you're on.
  • Low-Spec Mode - With Crystallis being as image heavy as it was planned to be, I did want to include a low-spec mode for people with lower bandwidth connections.
  • Mobile Mode - This was planned in addition to the Low-Spec Mode, but a Mobile Mode was planned out for the Theme.
  • Every pixel, designed. - One thing me and Aidan have been extremely vocal on when it's come to working together is completing a theme, start to finish. This means every single thing on Crystallis is / was planned to be designed from the Calendar, Search, everything.
  • Revamped Topic View - This was also something that was really planned out - but I wanted to completely change the traditional topic view into something organized and much easier to read.
  • Constant Patches / Updates - Crystallis was planned out to be a theme that would see several updates and iterations.
There's a lot more ideas that haven't been completely thought out yet - but if Crystallis is ever completed, all of these and more were planned and will be included.
Edited by Symbiote, Dec 14 2016, 06:06 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Community Showcase · Next Topic »
Add Reply