Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
How Many Internet Browsers Are You Using?
Topic Started: May 13 2016, 11:53 PM (3,829 Views)
RedWine
Member Avatar
Members
[ *  * ]
I used to use Google Chrome but it's so glitchy at times. I'm using 2 at the moment but no need for more to build up space on my desktop. Anyways, Opera the most and Microsoft Edge the most rare for the Windows 10. Opera is good for speed dial and Microsoft Edge lacks extensions for some strange reason. :/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liam
Member Avatar
~

I use Chrome on my laptop, my phone and at work. :r

skyfallzeus
Member Avatar
Meow
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
you wont beleive how many browsers ive downloaded and got rid of. both regular and stock ones. currently iam using slimjet and opera. not so much FF. on phone, using a stock browser. on tablet its palemoon

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I used to use two back when I used Windows 2000 which were IE (yeah, I know) and Firefox.

Though ever since like 2006 I've been a huge Firefox fan so I use them whenever possible.

martina1977
[ *  * ]
most chrome and firefox

ElementalAlchemist
Member Avatar

Mainly Vivaldi.
On the rare occasion that a site doesn't work in a Blink-based browser (Vivaldi, Chromium, etc.) I have a Firefox lying around to go for.

DaPizzaMan
Member Avatar
#TeamSupport

Safari. I have multiple other browsers for testing.

I also use Chrome when I need Adobe Flash since I refuse to download that junk on my laptop.

SierraAR
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I run firefox on my desktop and laptops, my phones run chrome.

Lunala
Lava Spire Daredevil Run!
[ *  * ]
I just use mobile Safari for iPod touch,

Invader_Crystal
Member Avatar
Insane
[ *  *  * ]
Just the one. Firefox also yes I know I haven't been here in like forever I'm sorry DX

MarianK
[ * ]
I use IE 8, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Would like to add that , i started using Avast and its really awesome. Though i dont like to use the Edge browser of Windows 10

Regards,
Marian| Tech Support
https://www.clouddesktoponline.com/
Edited by MarianK, Aug 29 2016, 07:11 PM.

Dastogi
[ * ]
I have 2 of them Mozila Firefox and Google Chrome. I enjoyed both one.

cynosure.x
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
PC at home: Chrome
Laptop at home: Chrome
iPad: Chrome
PC at work: IE
Phone: Samsung browser + Chrome

Firaga13
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Computer: Firefox (main), Chrome and Internet Explorer (for testings).
Phone: Chrome.
Others: New 3DS browser (works well with 3D videos), PlayStation 3 browser (when the PC is busy; I have two monitors, one is plugged in to the PS3 via a DVI to HDMI cable, the other is plugged into my computer via VGA).

Cory
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Previously used the top 5 (4 for testing purposes) when I was actively coding themes, but now I'm only using Google Chrome on my laptop and smartphone.

Been using Google Chrome ever since I bought a Google Chromebook. Before then, I was an avid Firefox user. Both bring pleasure to my internet browsing experiences.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Technology Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply