We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
How Many Internet Browsers Are You Using?
Topic Started: May 13 2016, 11:53 PM (6,485 Views)
skyfallzeus
Member Avatar
Farewell zb thx for the memories
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
at the present I only have UC web browser which is based off of chrome and edge. later on I may add brave browser
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Etrix1
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Windows - SeaMonkey and Chrome.

Linux - Midori, IceCat and Lynx.

Android - Firefox nightly builds and CM Browser.

Ravenfreak
Member Avatar
Incineroarrrr!!
[ *  * ]
I usually just use Chrome on both my computer and phone. Every once in a while I switch to Firefox though.

Cory
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cory
Aug 28 2016, 09:57 PM
Previously used the top 5 (4 for testing purposes) when I was actively coding themes, but now I'm only using Google Chrome on my laptop and smartphone.

Been using Google Chrome ever since I bought a Google Chromebook. Before then, I was an avid Firefox user. Both bring pleasure to my internet browsing experiences.
Back on Windows, meaning I can use whatever the hell browser I want. :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dale
Member Avatar
TeleArena Gold
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was hardcore running firefox, but for some reason its became slower, so now I use google chrome with is much faster

CCJ
Member Avatar
.Horology Fanatic
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Only 1 now :D Chrome

Link2013
Member Avatar
Scientist
[ *  * ]
I use chrome and I use Microsoft edge. At the library I use Firefox. I mostly use Edge.
Edited by Link2013, Mar 9 2017, 05:41 PM.

Webster2014
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Google Chrome at present.

golddisk
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I have two browsers I use, which are Google Chrome and FireFox. Internet explorer is also still on my PC, but I don't really ever use it.

TypicalZero
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I used to use Chrome and Safari in addition to Firefox, but I've been pleased with the lattermost browser. I now use exclusively Firefox unless I'm browing from mobile, in which case, I'm on Chrome.

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

My main desktop browser is FireFox.

iPhone: Safari

Nexus7 tablet: Chrome

I use others for theme testing: Opera, Chrome, Edge. IE is on my computer, but its so scary I don't even open it anymore. ^_^

fnuppage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mainly using Firefox but also ocassionally use Comodo Dragon (Chrome) but find copy/paste a huge problem with the latter. - Also tried Vivaldi but face the same issues.

DaPizzaMan
Member Avatar
#TeamSupport

fnuppage
Feb 5 2018, 01:52 PM
Mainly using Firefox but also ocassionally use Comodo Dragon (Chrome) but find copy/paste a huge problem with the latter. - Also tried Vivaldi but face the same issues.
Why not just use Chrome instead of Comodo Dragon?

fnuppage
[ *  *  *  * ]
DaPizzaMan
Feb 5 2018, 04:48 PM
fnuppage
Feb 5 2018, 01:52 PM
Why not just use Chrome instead of Comodo Dragon?
I find Comodo Dragon faster and more secure than Chrome but cannot use it for the forum
Edited by fnuppage, Feb 5 2018, 05:10 PM.

Bry.
[ *  *  * ]
Currently, Firefox 52 ESR and Pale Moon... in which the latter is used for a bit of experimenting and might switch to it if the next major update for Firefox ESR is going to be as problematic as the main one (i.e. taking up more memory and a "ping" process popping up whenever I close it down).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Technology Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: