Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Pokemon Go app
Topic Started: Jul 11 2016, 04:49 PM (2,905 Views)
Cory
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Got Machamp, all that's left for me is Kabutops and Muk. Walking Kabuto in the buddy system right now; 8 candy away from Kabutops.

I've been hearing lots of rumors floating around about Generation 2 and the Legendary Pokemon. If anything is to happen tomorrow, good thing I'm off.

I'm sure we'll be be getting a Christmas event, being one of the most major holidays in the USA.

I have 164 Ultra Ball's right now. Trying to save them for Generation 2.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/more_pokemon_to_be_announced_for_pokemon_go_on_12th_december

Looks like there'll be new Pokemon to catch soon and for US players there's a collaboration with the game for Sprint, Sprint at RadioShack, and Boost Mobile stores.

Cory
Member Avatar
So, I guess that Starbucks rumor was a hoax?

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wasn't aware of the rumor, but it looks like the rumor is true.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/starbucks_confirms_pokemon_go_collaboration_7800_outlets_to_become_in-game_locations

Cory
Member Avatar
Indeed it is, have 2 Starbucks PokeStops in our town now.

No better way to promote then force the people to come to you. :r

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/gen_ii_roll-out_begins_in_pokemon_go

There you go. :P

Cory
Member Avatar
My father got an Igglybuff from an egg. The whole family, excluding my brother, caught lots of Santa hat Pikachu's. My father evolved one of his, and now he has a Santa hat Raichu.

I'm walking Grimer right now. Muk is the last Pokemon I need from the first generation available in North America.

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
(link)

For anyone that needs it.

Cory
Member Avatar
I have Pichu, Igglybuff, and Magby so far. ^_^

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Anyone planning to look for Pokemon on Christmas? :P
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/niantic_increasing_gen_ii_pokemon_go_encounters_over_holiday_period

Cory
Member Avatar
I still need 4 of the baby Pokemon, so that's good.

Also good news about the Starter Pokemon, so I can power up my Venusaur and Charizard, which both have 100+ attack. Already have Venusaur over 2000 CP, working on Charizard next. Have 89 Squirtle candy right now, hoping to get a Blastoise with 90 Hydro Pump soon. My current one has 60 Flash Cannon and a fairly low CP.

Funny thing: I was 1 out of 5 people in my house to start playing Pokemon GO last and I was the first to have every Pokemon from Generation 1 available in North America.

Until Generation 2 is fully released, the buddy system will simply be used to get candy to power up my Pokemon. Walking Dragonite right now. He's currently 2148 CP, would like to get him to 3000+ CP.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Technology Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply