We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
\\\ Graffiti ///
Topic Started: Mar 15 2008, 03:09 PM (16,067 Views)
Bladeswift
[ * ]
Much better than the last one I did.

Author: Bladeswift [Kn, Kareth, Nova, kNova]

Date Created: March 15th, 2008

Preview: Without Name \ With Name

Side Notes: Click on the links. Once at the photobucket page, Right Click > Save As to download. Don't take credit for them, if someone asks who made them, give 'Kn', 'Nova', or 'Kareth' credit, those are my graphics names. If you want your name on this, contact me by e-mail [ kun-karet@hotmail.com ] or PM and I'll either send you the PSD, or put your name in it for yuo.

Includes: Exactly as is previewed.

Also, if you read this topic, please give some C&C [criticism and comments]
I'd love to get some feedback.

And also, if you use this signature, please, don't take credit for it, and at least give me a thanks in this topic. <3 [Feed my ego, please]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

okbetternottakeitaway3
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Nice, i like the effects you used and the overall way you made it? did you use any brushing technique for this? what was the inspiration?

Wesley
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank You

Your graphic(s) have been reviewed and successfully processed. They will now be moved to the Signatures & Avatars forum.

Thank you for your contribution to the Skin Zone and we urge you to keep on creating more excellent graphics!

Bladeswift
[ * ]
Wesdude
Mar 15 2008, 09:07 PM
Thank You

Your graphic(s) have been reviewed and successfully processed. They will now be moved to the Signatures & Avatars forum.

Thank you for your contribution to the Skin Zone and we urge you to keep on creating more excellent graphics!

Sweet, I hope I can keep em coming for you guys. ;)

Personally, I took the stock, and put it in the canvas, then added an other stock and erased random parts for some new textures. Found another stock with a LOT of colors and little texture, tossed it on and distorted it a little, set to color. Made a black and white gradient set to color. Using the vector map on the BW Gradient, I made it so it didn't appear on the girl and on most of the yellow in the bg. [I liked the yellow] Added a warming photofilter, then a cyan / white gradient map on color, low percentile, used the vector map to choose what I liked, yet again. Added in a few c4ds on screen, very low percent opacity, erased what I disliked. Added a few random color spots on screen / soft light / linear dodge / vivid light and added that grid thingy. Did an apply image on 3-4 layers, distorting each one with a different PSD. Put each one on a different layer setting then. The least distorted one was put on pin light and a lot of it was erased.. Then a few more adjustment layers [warming photofilter, a gradient map] and then I added the text.

Bam, done.

bapish2k4
The Great Bap
[ *  *  *  * ]
Colour is nice, nice blending as well with the render, i'm not too keen on the text too, other than that, good job.

crowndroyal
[ *  * ]
i like that very good job really like the one above me too

Karate Kid
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I really enjoy this sig.
I think you did a wonderful job,
and the colors stand out to me.
Nice job, bladeswift.

FatheR-PimP
[ *  * ]
looks good

systmfdwn147
[ *  * ]
Wow that's really good.

Gravity Flux
[ * ]
Love the colors. Everything looks great as a whole.

D-Fox
[ * ]
I like what you did with the outside and how you braught the person into the pic just dont like the person lol

SlingBlade0
[ * ]
I like the coloring, imo the right is way too bright, work on lighting and effects a bit. just my opinion though.

VampireVixen
[ * ]
i like it its cool :)

Rey MC
Member Avatar
Art Through Technology...
[ *  *  * ]
omg thats hot lol

shadowboy45
[ * ]
looks good

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Signatures & Avatars · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: