Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
\\\ Hello, my name is ///
Topic Started: Mar 16 2008, 09:46 PM (9,586 Views)
Bladeswift
[ * ]
Author: Bladeswift [Kn, Kareth, Nova, kNova]

Date Created: March 16th, 2008

Preview: Without Name \ With Name

Side Notes: Click on the links. Once at the photobucket page, Right Click > Save As to download. Don't take credit for them, if someone asks who made them, give 'Kn', 'Nova', or 'Kareth' credit, those are my graphics names. If you want your name on this, contact me by e-mail [ kun-karet@hotmail.com ] or PM and I'll either send you the PSD, or put your name in it for you.

Also, the render in the picture, was customly drawn / pentooled by me. That is my roleplay character, Nova, in the flesh. If you use this signature, you must let people know whose character that is and what his name is, thank you.

Includes: Exactly as is previewed.

Also, if you read this topic, please give some C&C [criticism and comments]
I'd love to get some feedback.

And also, if you use this signature, please, don't take credit for it, and at least give me a thanks in this topic. <3 [Feed my ego, please]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
ft91
[ *  * ]
nice dude

ionamartin123
[ * ]
hi, background work is nice with different colors, but I feel it doesn't go well with the nameboard. This is just my opinion, but overall, a good work. Congos!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Signatures & Avatars · Next Topic »
Add Reply