Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
ZetaFresh [R]; Responsive
Topic Started: Dec 5 2016, 10:37 PM (5,896 Views)
Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Posted Image

A companion theme for ZetaFresh Mobile

Theme Name: ZetaFresh
Design by: Helena [Thanks to DPM for helping with coding issues]
Date: Finished in December 2016

Notes: The design for ZetaFresh Mobile was based on the print for ZetaFresh. So this theme really is the parent theme, even though it was not released before the mobile version. The concept for this design was to offer an update of the ZetaBoards default theme, replacing the colors with a sharper blue and softer oranges. Cell and border treatments have been minimalized, and images are streamlined to present a more contemporary look.

UPDATE: as of Jul 26 2017, this theme has been made fully responsive (thankyou, DPM!) Both your mobile and desktop users will have an excellent browsing experience.

Preview:
Posted Image

Posted Image Graphics: Preview and permanently hosted images available via this HTML image macros page:
~ OPEN ZETAFRESH IMAGE MACROS PAGE ~
Transfer quickly to your AdminCP Images page using the browser developer tool method linked on the page, or just manually copy the codes to your own theme images page.

Alternate stats markers and extra images in this post: http://support.zathyus.com/single/?p=30011305&t=7003833

Banner and team icons

Posted Image AdminCP > Theme > Choose ZetaFresh theme > Theme Settings:
Theme Settings

Posted Image AdminCP > Theme > Choose ZetaFresh theme > Theme Layout:
Layout

Posted Image AdminCP > Theme > Choose ZetaFresh theme > Theme Appearance:
CSS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Ennui
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
DaPizzaMan
Jul 28 2017, 09:41 AM
Ennui
Jul 28 2017, 09:29 AM
DaPizzaMan
Jul 27 2017, 08:07 PM
Ennui
Jul 27 2017, 03:16 PM
Posting looks really weird when phone is held upright.

https://s21.postimg.org/nl8dfh4w7/IMG_6731.png
:facepalm:

Good catch. Should be fixed upon a refresh (if not, clear your cache).

Edit: I also made a fix to the submenu, but that will require updating the CSS again with what is in the opening post.
Thanks. The posting page looks much better. :lol:

I can't see all the submenu links now though, and the logo has merged into the submenu when phone held upright.
http://b1.ifrm.com/0/1/0/p600789/20374724_1667182233292819_2119652756984911029_n.jpg

You forgot to update your CSS, it appears.
Code:

@import url('http://b1.ifrm.com/0/1/0/p600386/ResponsiveZB.css');
This goes at the very top of your Theme Appearance.
Hi,

I think you're looking at my current theme which has the old CSS, but I'm testing the responsive theme on a private test theme which has all the CSS included. ^_^

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

The submenu links should scroll with a swipe.

What browsers are you testing in, Ennui?

Ennui
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I tested on Firefox, using an android phone.

Edit: Just tried again and yes they are scrolling! XD I hadn't noticed as the logo was over the top of the submenu so I couldnt see it properly.
Edited by Ennui, Jul 28 2017, 10:53 AM.

Darryl The Hitman
[ * ]
I was going to send a PM to Helena and ask but a note came up advising me not to do that so I hope if I post here, I may get a response. I have installed this skin/theme on my board and it looks nice but I have two questions I hope someone may be able to answer. How do I get the team Icons for Administrator and Moderator to appear on my board? Also, what is it I need to change to get the text to wordwrap? It wordwraps on the default Zeta skin but I don't know what part of the code makes it do that in order to try to add it to this skin. Any help anyone could provide would be gratefully appreciated. :)

fnuppage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is there a way to make Zetafresh a little narrower without having to set it at 800?

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Add a margin to the #main element like so:

Code:

#main {
height:1%;
padding:0 1%;
margin:0 2%!important;
}

Adust the percentage to what you wish.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Theme Galleries · Next Topic »
Add Reply