Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Guests distorting statistics; Is it possible to just show members
Topic Started: Sep 13 2017, 07:00 AM (325 Views)
BluesViewsDave
[ * ]
On another board I am an admin for we are getting a lot of guests. We don't want to block guests from reading the forum, but they do distort the statistics of people on line. Is there any way of just showing members only in the statistics section?

My Forum

Many thanks for any help given
Edited by BluesViewsDave, Sep 13 2017, 10:48 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cory
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Admin CP Posted Image Themes Posted Image Board Template Posted Image Below the Board
Code:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function() {
$('#stats th:contains(users online)').html($('#stats th:contains(users online)').html().replace(/([0-9]+) users online/i, '<span id="t-count">$1</span> users online').replace(/ Guests /i, ''));
$('#stats th:contains(users online) a strong:eq(1)').hide();
var tCount = parseInt($('#stats th:contains(users online) strong:eq(0)').text(), 10) + parseInt($('#stats th:contains(users online) strong:eq(2)').text(), 10);
$('#t-count').text(tCount);
});
</script>

BluesViewsDave
[ * ]
Many thanks, Cory.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ZetaBoards Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply