Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
This is Bry, and this is his forum
Topic Started: Oct 8 2017, 03:04 AM (2,381 Views)
Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
As you can tell by my username, I am Bry, and I'm happy to see that ZetaBoards is still a thing these days which is why I decided to join here :) I hope to be active here as much as I can even though real-life would get in the way as I've been busy with it recently but, at least this is a place where I can waste my time on whenever I'm bored, haha :P

Also, I have a new forum set up since last week but sadly, I fear for its life because it's not going anywhere right now and I hope you good people can help out. Do note that it isn't my first ever forum though... I've been using ZetaBoards' services since all the way back in 2008 and, had three other forums with it.

Anyways, good to see you all and I hope you make me feel welcome here. I think I can feel the heat of this place already ;)
Edited by Bry., Dec 31 2017, 03:09 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mozz
Member Avatar
" Its not a bug its an undocumented feature "
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey there Bry and welcome to the board

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Thank you very much :)

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Since I first made this thread, I am happy to announce that my forum, known as The Lightweb, has taken off really well thanks to the support of many people I've known within the ZB community, through the act of promotion also. As of this post, we now have just over 2,500 posts and 45 members and also, a new skin and banner and all that. Another thing, it even got the recognition of it being one of the best general communities of recent times as said by a good handful and to be honest, that nearly put a tear in my eye. I mean, really. Here I am thinking it would become an instant failure but now it's pulled through, and I am pleased for it :)

Now, let's hope it will flourish for even longer but most importantly... can we reach 50 members before the end of the year? D:

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I'm happy to announce that we've finally hit 50 members, and that we reached over 3,000 posts too :) Another thing, we have a new domain up also thanks to Skyon Archer here ;)

Onwards to a hundred members now perhaps or maybe, 10k posts? D:

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Not much of a critical update but an update nonetheless.

As of this post, we now have 4,620 posts and 57 members. Also, we're starting to have different themes for anyone to choose from though so far only the one is online and that's "Amethyst". This was made by my trusty deputy admin, queenzelda, and that another from her should be up also, called "Platinum".

Would be nice to see any other peeps directly from this place, even though I only know a select bunch from this ever-so-large community :P But yes, whoever comes on, I'll look forward seeing you ;)

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Bump again... with some more news. 60 members, and well over 5k posts in which that milestone was reached just a couple of weeks ago. Also, we had a dip in activity too as it was more quiet than usual. Now hopefully, it can pick up again just from this post alone :)

Moonface
Member Avatar

You've done really well with your board so far Bry! Best of luck to you as time goes on.

Also, would you be interested in affiliating? :)

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Normally I'd accept affiliates from people that are members of my forum but seeing as I've known you quite well so far, I'll accept the offer :) I'll PM you the affiliate code ;)

WitchAssassin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Best of luck with your forum there, Bry. It seems to be doing well so far.

Would you be willing to affiliate with my forum? I'm in the process of joining your forum under "JennyorAlice".

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks for the comment. And yes, I can affiliate with you to considering that I had a wee peek at it :) Just PM me regarding this ;)

Also, I saw that you have joined. Welcome aboard :D

WitchAssassin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
@Bry.

Do you want me to PM you on this forum or do you want me to PM you on your forum?

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Maybe here would do.

WitchAssassin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
PM sent. I'll add yours once you've sent me the info...

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Got it. And send you the same back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · This is ... · Next Topic »
Add Reply