We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Embed Spotify (Song / Album / Playlist) in Post
Topic Started: Oct 15 2017, 02:07 PM (807 Views)
DaPizzaMan
Member Avatar
#TeamSupport

Code Name: Embed Spotify (Song / Album / Playlist) in Post

What the code does: Adds a Spotify BBCode button that allows you to embed Spotify songs, albums, and playlists to your post.

How to use the code: Insert the Spotify song/album/playlist link found in the Share menu into the text box when prompted.

How to install the code: Admin CP > Board Template > Below the Board

Extra notes: Written to complete this request. Credit to Cory for the code "template". Install and enjoy!

Code:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function() {
$.ajax({url:'http://b3.ifrm.com/30296/128/0/p3004910/EmbedSpotify.js', dataType:'script', cache:true});
});
</script>
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

maytads
Member Avatar
Rich Girl~ Nararananaranarana~
[ *  * ]
Great code DaPizzaMan, thank you so much m(_ _)m

I have a suggestion, could my users modify the width and height of the player? For example, 200 x 20px or 300 x 100

Please :cry:
Edited by maytads, Nov 23 2017, 05:30 PM.

Kleen
[ * ]
I've installed this code, however it doesn't seem to work for me. I've copied the link from Spotify (I've tried the song link, embed code and URI) and I get this:

Posted Image

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Kleen
[ * ]
Bump? :)

fnuppage
[ *  *  *  * ]
What do you get when you paste that link in the forum you are posting it in? The code works fine for me but you have to create a new topic etc for the links you post - Can you link to a topic where it is not working? can you also post the plain link to the track please?
Edited by fnuppage, Apr 8 2018, 06:56 PM.

Kleen
[ * ]
I literary get the image in post 3.

Harvyy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Kleen
Apr 1 2018, 10:27 AM
I've installed this code, however it doesn't seem to work for me. I've copied the link from Spotify (I've tried the song link, embed code and URI) and I get this:

Posted Image

Any ideas what could be wrong?
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ZetaBoards Codes & Modifications · Next Topic »
Add Reply