Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
How long have you used ZetaBoards for?
Topic Started: Oct 21 2017, 12:18 PM (2,071 Views)
Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
A simple question, so that I know who are the veterans round here as well as those just starting off :)

Well for myself, I've been using ZetaBoards since all the way back in 2008 with my very first forum, that was known as RX Community (yeah, couldn't come up with a better title but it stuck to me). It was a quiet little place until it became very popular amongst many, from intensive promotion to the art of SEO. It lasted well for four years until drama unfolded, causing me to end the place. Then, I made two other forums with it which didn't quite lived up to its undying legacy, though I hope my new one, only fresh out of the oven since three weeks ago, will take off quite well in the near future :)

The only reason why I chose ZetaBoards in the first place was that I didn't want to use InvisionFree again when I made two craptastic forums with them during 2004/2005 (where I had no clue of what I was doing, and how I handled members also) and, just wanted something different.

ZetaBoards all the way! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aaron
Member Avatar
A blast from the past.

Well I have been using ZB since the start, before the public :P

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Really? Even before Brandon, who I would assume founded this forum and probably the ZB software itself? If so, I would never think ZB itself was that old :P

.Esper
Member Avatar
x
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Bry.
Oct 21 2017, 04:49 PM
Really? Even before Brandon, who I would assume founded this forum and probably the ZB software itself? If so, I would never think ZB itself was that old :P
Before this was zetaboards this was InvisionFree, this has been around way longer than you think.

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Oh yeah... I remembered InvisionFree. I didn't know the two were related actually.

Mozz
Member Avatar
" Its not a bug its an undocumented feature "
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was using InvisionFree before Zeta, so been around for a long time

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Well considering that the two are related by blood then it means that I've been using this kind of software... since 2004, during the InvisionFree days.

I tend to forget these days but (as I had two crappy forums with it. Oh, the memories...)

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I used IF/ZB for a while now, I believe I started out in 2007ish with IF before giving ZB a shot in 08 and liked it. Then I took a break after 09 then started up again in 2014 and I've been here ever since.

Stephen
Member Avatar
Twilight is upon me, and soon night must fall.

Aaron
Oct 21 2017, 03:58 PM

Ah yes. Back in the bugzilla days of zb test boards. Before there even was a name. So long ago...

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

I remember the ZetaBeta board. :) (well, that's what I called it, anyway.)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aaron
Member Avatar
A blast from the past.

Stephen
Oct 22 2017, 07:04 PM
Aaron
Oct 21 2017, 03:58 PM

Ah yes. Back in the bugzilla days of zb test boards. Before there even was a name. So long ago...
The bugzilla log in page is burned in my memory.

Ravenfreak
Member Avatar
Incineroarrrr!!
[ *  * ]
My second forum was created on Zetaboards, and that was back in 2010 or so. Not as long as many people here, but still a while. :P

Syndication
[ * ]
The board I'm on was created in 2003 and converted to ZB end of 2012.

zbug
Member Avatar
Galaxy Friend
[ *  *  * ]
i found out what zetaboards was in 2014 do to my runescape clan then later on i took the role of forums and wanted to learn more then i found here and many other forums that lead to success to my little clan forums for a year or two and then we switched to invisionpower board and then a year later we switched back to zetaboards do to the fact less activity and the fact of cost since less active but we have amazing content that we didn't even switch over to the new forums so i'm glad in long run we switched back to zetaboards.

-Neo Metallix-
Member Avatar
Metal Overlord
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Since it was allowed conversion from IF. Converted right away because IF was starting to get outdated.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Community Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply