Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
ZetaBoards Chrome
Topic Started: Nov 3 2017, 01:37 PM (1,201 Views)
l1r72
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I originally made a chrome extension for the ZB Admin CP and thought of taking it a bit further and making it for users first and developing it for Admin later. It's a cool little contraption which adds some functionality to ZB forums and works across every ZB forum thus far. The menu, search bar and active topics are dynamic for every forum you visit.

What do you think?

Being still in development, what additions would you add to it? Active topic and avatar across every page is cool, but what else would you add? Maybe having the shoutbox show up as well was an idea?

https://i.imgur.com/Y9h5nra.png
Posted Image
Edited by l1r72, Nov 3 2017, 01:38 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
l1r72
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
ZetaBoards Chrome has been released! --> http://zetaboards.pro/pages/zbchrome/
To download it you must first register to the forum.

Posted Image

sugarpuff
Member Avatar
Crazy fan of the walking dead.
[ *  *  * ]
You are so clever! This looks awesome! Once my forum is all set up, I shall download this. Cheers! :up:

fnuppage
[ *  *  *  * ]
I get a message telling me that extensions cannot be added from this webiste, is there anyway round this?

l1r72
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
fnuppage
Dec 3 2017, 11:53 AM
I get a message telling me that extensions cannot be added from this webiste, is there anyway round this?
I was not aware of that. I will have to mention it in the download topic.

Go to chrome://extensions/ and drag and drop the extension file that downloaded anywhere on the page.

---

@sugarpuff - Thank you! I'm happy you like it. Let me know what you think once you've tried it out.
Edited by l1r72, Dec 3 2017, 01:56 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Community Showcase · Next Topic »
Add Reply