Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Select All and Spoiler Codes
Topic Started: Nov 4 2017, 03:03 PM (1,656 Views)
Coffeeluver
[ *  * ]
They seem to have stopped working on many of the zetaboards I am on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

snuffysam
[ * ]
Haven't encountered any Select All tags, but Spoiler tags aren't working for me either.

No matter how much I click them, the spoiler tags won't open.

I looked into it a bit more, and it seems to be an issue with my internet. On my phone, spoiler tags wouldn't open when I was connected to the WiFi, but they worked just fine on LTE.

So the big question is- what are those spoiler tags doing that my ISP feels the need to block them?!

Mozz
Member Avatar
" Itís not a bug Ė itís an undocumented feature "
[ *  *  *  * ]
Both have stopped working on mine a well, but strangely enough, they are both working on my test board

snuffysam
[ * ]
Interesting... can you think of any significant differences between your board and your test board (e.g. what theme you're using)?

Coffeeluver
[ *  * ]
snuffysam
Nov 5 2017, 01:46 PM
Haven't encountered any Select All tags, but Spoiler tags aren't working for me either.

No matter how much I click them, the spoiler tags won't open.

I looked into it a bit more, and it seems to be an issue with my internet. On my phone, spoiler tags wouldn't open when I was connected to the WiFi, but they worked just fine on LTE.

So the big question is- what are those spoiler tags doing that my ISP feels the need to block them?!
Interesting theory there snuffysam. I am hardwired to my router and they won't open and they won't open when I am on wifi either.

snuffysam
[ * ]
Yeah, your ethernet and your WiFi are going through the same router network- so if one doesn't work, I guess it makes sense that the other won't work either.

Do you have some way you can test on a different network? Like phone LTE, bringing a laptop to a Starbucks, or trying on the computers in your local library?

Skyon Archer
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoiler: click to toggle

You may very well have a script that is affecting the spoiler script from working properly. Is the spoiler above working for you? It is working for me just fine.

The Spoiler is part of a bunch of scripts combined. Things like Expand / Collapse, Mark Forum Read, PM Toast Spawn, Skin Chooser and Jump to Top. Are any, or all, of those working?

Edited by Skyon Archer, Nov 6 2017, 03:07 PM.

Coffeeluver
[ *  * ]
Yes SA the spoiler is working here. My expand/collapse, skin chooser, jump to top, mark forum read and pm toast are all working.

snuffysam
[ * ]
Yup, that spoiler tag works.

I'm not actually the admin of a forum- I'm just the only one on our forum who was encountering the issue, so they sent me over, ha ha.

I am seeing forums getting marked as read, and the skin chooser is working. Don't see any expand/collapse options, pm toast spawn, or skin chooser- but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Coffeeluver
[ *  * ]
snuffysam
Nov 6 2017, 07:04 PM
Yup, that spoiler tag works.

I'm not actually the admin of a forum- I'm just the only one on our forum who was encountering the issue, so they sent me over, ha ha.

I am seeing forums getting marked as read, and the skin chooser is working. Don't see any expand/collapse options, pm toast spawn, or skin chooser- but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.
Expand/collapse look like a plus+ or minus- Sign on the forum categories. Skin chooser is another name for theme changer if your forum has multiple themes installed.

Cory
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Care to link me to a post with the spoiler on a board that it's not working for you?

Mozz
Member Avatar
" Itís not a bug Ė itís an undocumented feature "
[ *  *  *  * ]
It is also the select all, when you click it, it doesn't

Cory
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The 'Select All' feature is custom script itself, which could be potentially broken.

Coffeeluver
[ *  * ]
Cory
Nov 6 2017, 08:52 PM
Care to link me to a post with the spoiler on a board that it's not working for you?
Sure can. It isn't working
http://spicescoffeehouse.com/index/
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Theme_Design_Gallery/index/

snuffysam
[ * ]
Here's a page with some spoiler tags: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Squees_Lair/topic/30156182/1/#new

I just checked- skin chooser is working (assuming that's the drop down at the bottom left of each page), and expand/collapse is not working.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ZetaBoards Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply