Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Converting from Tapatalk to Zetaboards
Topic Started: Nov 15 2017, 03:49 PM (2,324 Views)
Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

I'm sorry but only one person can help with your issue. The rest of us can only point you to where to post for help. That means your personal ticket may not get a response right away.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Joe
Member Avatar

CayceG
Nov 16 2017, 12:22 PM
Is there any update from the support team on this? I'd like to get this problem solved quickly.
As Helena said, unfortunately our hands tied with any of these technical issues. These will solely fall upon Brandon to review and potentially revert if he is able to do so.

rain992
[ * ]
Did anyone find a solution? Please say yessss xD

Drusillah
[ *  * ]
I also want to convert to ZetaBoards, as I didn't get any notification that I could make a choice. I am really hoping that Brandon can help :D I am willing to wait as long as necessary, if I know that it will happen. ^^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Service Discussion and Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply