Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Support Staff Recommendation
All communities remaining on zIFBoards/InvisionFree should check their conversion opt-in selection in their Admin CP (menu item Tapatalk Conversion)
(Read More)
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
i got my PS4 for the first time
Topic Started: Nov 24 2017, 01:42 PM (1,323 Views)
skyfallzeus
Member Avatar
Meow
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
today is black friday. it was a madhouse! but i was able to get my ps4 finally after a 4 year delay. the setup was relatively easy. i cant wait till i play great games like gta5, just cause3 and watchdogs 2. then i can officially retire the old ps3. because in this timeline, the market has forgtten about the ps3. ps4 dominates the market. all the cool and fun games are on the next gen consoles. game on :puppyeyes:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skyon Archer
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Drake's Fortune was awesome on the PS4. I sat and played the entire game in a few days.

How you ask?

1. Drink lot's of caffeinated sodas
2. Hold it until you are about to burst
3. Play on!

Revillution.net
[ *  *  * ]
Enjoy your new console! PS4 has some awesome exclusives. :)

-Neo Metallix-
Member Avatar
Metal Overlord
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Get Horizon Zero Dawn, Until Dawn, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4/Lost Legacy, Gran Turismo Sport, Persona 5, NiOh, and Ratchet and Clank! You got lots of catching up to do. :D

Aaron
Member Avatar
A blast from the past.

*Obligatory post about PC gaming being better* :P

You mention Just Cause 3 honestly, I was somewhat disappointed in it, it just didn't feel as vast or free as JC2 did. I stopped playing after the first DLC (and I got the season pass).

Granted I had a bunch of fun placing cars and such in to the transport planes, and the mining dump trucks were fun with how large they were, but gone are the civilian airports and flying the civilian jet liners among many other things.

phio_chan
Member Avatar
Wandering, Wondering
[ *  * ]
Congratulations on getting PS4! I haven't played many games yet, but I wholeheartedly recommend Persona 5 and NieR: Automata. I'd say stay away from Final Fantasy XV, but that's up to you.

Chelonian
[ *  * ]
I recommend playing the first Nier first.

.Reverie.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Congratulations on joining the ps4 world! :) It truly is pretty amazing. I bought an external hard drive for mine so I have a bit more space. :P

phio_chan
Member Avatar
Wandering, Wondering
[ *  * ]
Chelonian
Dec 6 2017, 02:45 AM
I recommend playing the first Nier first.
I don't play any Drakengard or Nier games prior to playing Automata, but I did watch a summary video on YouTube before I started playing. It's not mandatory, but it's a nice background story and makes some details stand out more as they are like icons from the past titles.

Ravenfreak
Member Avatar
Incineroarrrr!!
[ *  * ]
I love the PS4. Though honestly I like the Xbox One a tad bit better, because of the backwards compatibility with some Xbox 360 games. :P Anyways I hope you've been enjoying your PS4, did you get any games for Christmas? :)

Revillution.net
[ *  *  * ]
Ravenfreak
Jan 2 2018, 05:48 PM
I love the PS4. Though honestly I like the Xbox One a tad bit better, because of the backwards compatibility with some Xbox 360 games. :P Anyways I hope you've been enjoying your PS4, did you get any games for Christmas? :)
I'm in the same boat. I also prefer the xbox controller, and I find FPS games play a lot better on Xbox than PS4 due to the controller. :)

KrazyKelli
Spiffy One
[ *  * ]
I also got my ps4 on black friday finally :D I ended up with FF15, Last Guardian, the Berserk game, Tales of Berseria, Tales of Zestria, Persona5, and then I was given The Last of Us, the FFX & X2 bundle, and DragonQuest Builders by friends for xmas. Needless to say I've been knee deep in games.

skyfallzeus
Member Avatar
Meow
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
WHOOP. very sorry for belated reply..i forgot this thread. so far the only games i have now are just cause 3, hitman holiday pack and infamous second son. will get watchdogs 2 or sniper elite 4 this month.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Technology Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply