Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
global mod
Topic Started: Jan 11 2018, 11:36 AM (497 Views)
xblade2468
[ * ]
Hello can not set a user to global mod on the forum can someone tell me how to do this also what group it is so i can set a color for him
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaPizzaMan
Member Avatar
#TeamSupport

Hi,

For detailed instructions on how to add Moderators or extra Admins please check out our documentation.

If you still have questions, or are having trouble following the instructions there, just let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.

xblade2468
[ * ]
The link not working white page

Jonathan
Member Avatar

Can you try again? It's loading for me.

Jonathan

xblade2468
[ * ]
Nope till white page

Jonathan
Member Avatar

What web browser are you using?

xblade2468
[ * ]
Its ok fixed now what i mean is i would like to set a members to staff there no where in there profile and in tools to set a member to staff is there a fix for this

Skyon Archer
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Did you read this: http://docs.zetaboards.com/admin/addmoderator

You need to move a member to a group that is staff, or has the ability to manage the forum.

xblade2468
[ * ]
So what your saying i have to move members to mod lol then all members will be mods and all i only want a member as mod not all members as mods ...just the one member as it is there is mods in groups already by default i want to to set a member to staff there no edit in profile nor in staff tools

Also the tool for
Users & Groups
Member Search

NOT WORKING IVE TRYED VERY USER ON THE SITE AND BRINGS NO ONE UP IN THE TOOL
Edited by xblade2468, Jan 13 2018, 01:54 PM.

Mnikolic
[ *  *  * ]
This is how you promote members to a staff position:

1.Log in into the Admin CP.
2. Under "Users & Groups", click the "Member Search" option.
3. Where it says "Enter all or part of a username:", enter the member's full username (or just a part of it) in the input field besides the drop-down menu that has the "Name starts with" option selected by default.
4. Press enter.
5. Under the member's username, click on the "Edit" link.
6. Look where it says "Member of Group:". There should be another drop-down menu. Select the moderator user group.
7. Where it says "Alternate Permission Set", select the same moderator group if you want the member to have the same forum access you made for the moderator group you created.
8. At the end of the page, click on "Edit Member".

That should work. It did for me.

Jonathan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Also the tool for
Users & Groups
Member Search

NOT WORKING IVE TRYED VERY USER ON THE SITE AND BRINGS NO ONE UP IN THE TOOL

There's no one else reporting an issue with this feature. Can you submit a support ticket about this so we can test it for you?

Jonathan

xblade2468
[ * ]
That worked thax mate

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ZetaBoards Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply