Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Board Resgistertion Problem
Topic Started: Jan 12 2018, 02:18 AM (317 Views)
Nabeela
[ *  * ]
Someone is trying to register at my board but the verification is blank. So, they can't register at my board. What could be wrong?

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Golden_Road/index/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

Have them try another browser. When I open the registration page on your board, I get the blank screen with FireFox, but I get the verification image with Chrome. So it looks like a browser issue.
Edited by Helena, Jan 12 2018, 02:25 AM.

Nabeela
[ *  * ]
Okay, will suggest that to them. Thanks.

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Is this about the CAPTCHA? If so, you can always instruct your guests to switch to the audio puzzle of it which to me works better. The CAPTCHA itself has been broken several times recently, and something needs to be done about it. That's why I have it turned off at my forum (and before you say anything, I have admin approval up to ward off any potential spambots that ever creep on to it).

sugarpuff
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I can view the captcha on safari as well.

Nabeela
[ *  * ]
Thanks will let them know about the audio part.

fnuppage
[ *  *  *  * ]
You may need to make them aware that Adblockers will often block/hide Captcha images etc so they may need to disable them or make an exeption for the forum

Nabeela
[ *  * ]
Thanks for that. Will let them know this as well.

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

If they continue to experience an issue, you could offer to pre-register an account for them.

Nabeela
[ *  * ]
Thanks. They were able to register with Edge.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ZetaBoards Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply