Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Studiopolis Zone; New Skin!
Topic Started: Jan 13 2018, 06:55 PM (632 Views)
-Neo Metallix-
Member Avatar
Metal Overlord
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I spent some time creating a skin that encompasses the look/design of the iconic level from the hit Sonic Mania from last year, Studiopolis Zone. I've uploaded some photos to show it off. Let me know what you think!

Front Page Preview, Post Preview, Topic List Preview
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bry.
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Looks quite good, although I think there's a bit too much going on design-wise, such as for the background used. Also, it's hard to make out the text in the Post and Topic Preview images as it clashes too much with the lighter blue background. I would suggest that to be dark blue or something just so that it contrasts more. It's a good start so far and once any improvements are made, it will be your best work yet ;)

.JinX
Member Avatar
OoZe was a legend. :D
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Not a bad skin, although I tend to agree with Bry. Too much design involvement distracts the user.

-Neo Metallix-
Member Avatar
Metal Overlord
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I appreciate the feedback! Iíve toned it down a bit(background/copyright) and changed the font size and colors to be more easy to read. Iíll get some updated previews.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Community Showcase · Next Topic »
Add Reply