Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Emoticon management error message
Topic Started: Jan 25 2018, 10:17 AM (747 Views)
Knitwit
[ *  * ]
I am currently unable to made changes to emoticons on http://s6.zetaboards.com/theAttic. This is the message that has shown for the past few days:
Quote:

962647.6.zetaboards.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I haven't opened a support ticket yet, I'm wondering if others are having similar problems and if it is related to the outages even though server 6 hasn't been on that list.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonface
Member Avatar

The Emoticon Manager is currently unavailable due to a bug in a recent software upgrade Brandon made to the servers. He is aware of it and will be working on a fix.

Knitwit
[ *  * ]
Thanks for the info. I just checked another board where I was recently granted admin capabilities (server 13) and had no trouble there.

Nicolas
Member Avatar
"PLES RING IF AN RNSER IS REQIRD."

Yes, the software change was only applied to half of our servers.

mawarm
[ *  * ]
Is there something wrong with the file manager in general? I've been trying to delete some files but it's very slow and sometimes it doesn't work at all. Since there are a lot of old files that need to be deleted after the conversion of our forum this makes it very painstaking and time-consuming.

Skookum
[ * ]
Knitwit
Jan 25 2018, 10:17 AM

I haven't opened a support ticket yet, I'm wondering if others are having similar problems and if it is related to the outages even though server 6 hasn't been on that list.
Posted Image I'm reaching the same message (S3) I have turned in a support ticket & understand that the "BigGuys" are working on it. :cool:

As of a few minutes ago, not fixed yet.

Knitwit
[ *  * ]
I keep checking to see if this has been repaired yet. It certainly isn't crucial to my board but I like to change available smileys seasonally. Skookum, I love your eager student smiley! Do you recall where you found that?

Skookum
[ * ]
Knitwit
Jan 31 2018, 04:58 PM
I keep checking to see if this has been repaired yet. It certainly isn't crucial to my board but I like to change available smileys seasonally. Skookum, I love your eager student smiley! Do you recall where you found that?
Don't recall where I found that smiley, but you are welcome to steal it. :cool:

I check that emoticon manager page daily, too; am sick & tired of my "cold/winter" smileys and am past ready to ditch them. :annoyed: :D

Knitwit
[ *  * ]
No word yet on when this might be resolved? I don't want to submit a support ticket since the powers that be are aware of this.

Moonface
Member Avatar

Brandon hasn't supplied an ETA on this yet as his efforts have been focused on restoring missing content for boards that were accidentally double converted during their conversions from zIFBoards.

Knitwit
[ *  * ]
Thanks for the update.

Knitwit
[ *  * ]
I know emoticon management is a small issue compared to the problems that occurred with conversions, but I'm checking to see if there is any news on getting this resolved.

Moonface
Member Avatar

I asked Brandon about the matter yesterday. If/when I hear something back I'll let you know.

Knitwit
[ *  * ]
Thank you. I appreciate this.

Skookum
[ * ]
Yes, thank you Moonface! I'm still checking daily on this so it's really good to hear somebody saying something. :stunned: :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ZetaBoards Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply