We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
JAR is back!
Topic Started: Feb 7 2018, 06:58 PM (490 Views)
JAR
Member Avatar
Fortnite Noob
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey ya'll.

I am currently working on a paranormal forum called GhostPost. I actually started working on it a while ago; almost 4 years ago to be exact. :O But, I didn't see any interest in it, so I kind of abandoned it and worked on ZetaPromotions (my service forum that I just recently shut down due to inactivity of the Staff).

I love anything and everything about the paranormal and the unknown. Whether that be watching a documentary or reading a story; I love it all. So I decided back in 2014 to make a forum for members to register and discuss their paranormal adventures and stories.

So, if you are like me and love the unknown; head on over to the GhostPost and register today!

Thanks
JAR
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonface
Member Avatar

The premise of your board reminds me of a place called Bugaboo that was around a few years ago then just suddenly dropped off the radar. There was a decent amount of interest in that place back then so you could have a good shot with this one. Good luck with it! :)

JAR
Member Avatar
Fortnite Noob
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh yes! I do remember Bugaboo!
I am still working on the forum sections, but I think I got the foundation down. Can't wait for the place to populate and start reading peoples' experiences and stories.

Bry.
[ *  *  * ]
Hello JAR. I wonder if you can remember me :P But anyways, good to see you again. Hope you've been well :) And also, too bad for ZetaPromotion though... it had potential to be honest, but let's hope your new place wil prevail over time ;)

JAR
Member Avatar
Fortnite Noob
[ *  *  *  * ]
I remember you! Gotta love NexusTree. I will soon get NexusTree on GhostPost so we can join the branches :)

Sorry about ZetaPromotions. The stuff happened that happened and it just became hard to manage a service forum while focusing on bettering my life. But, this is on a topic I hold dearly and find fascinating, so I see this place lastly a long time!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · This is ... · Next Topic »
Add Reply