Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote (on) Multiquote (off)
Add Reply
Tapatalk s*** into zeta?
Topic Started: Mar 13 2018, 10:50 PM (513 Views)
Grandam99
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is there any way to turn tapatalk destroyed site into zeta? or is there no way?... am I stuck with it?

I really hate this tapatalk trash, and since you guys killed off the best software there is(zifboards), into this garbage, I want to turn EVERY site that has been destroyed into tapatalk junk into zetaboard, since zetaboard at least looks WAY better than that rubbish, failure called tapa sh**... Zifboard had a LOT more freedom, and LOT more user friendly than neither zeta nor tapa, though old(I am old fashioned, and the one that NEVER likes any kind of upgrades, nor update, part of the reason that I re-formated the new notebook I just got from that Windows 10 Sh** and installed Windows 7 on it instead) but now, I prefer zeta million times over that junk.

I logged in to tapatalk admin, but I could not find an option... Am I stuck in it? Some of these sites were FORCED on me without EVER notifying me... If there is an option to convert it still into zeta, I am going to do it right away.. Since I Despise tapatalk so much...

Thank You.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar
M is for Mod

The conversion to ZetaBoards option is only available before the Tapatalk conversion goes through. I'm sorry, but there is no option for conversion from Tapatalk to ZetaBoards.

Not to say there couldn't be. But once your board has converted to Tapatalk groups, any such options will have to be negotiated with the Tapatalk people.

You can reach them on their support forum:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/index.php

Grandam99
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hello.

I am going to have to talk to them, and I have to think of the way to talk to them without being nasty, which won't be easy, since they really ruined many of my sites...

Thank You.
They are RUDE... They just delete my posts without replying.. I tried to be courteous and nicest as possible.

I guess I will have to back up all the posts that my sites had(of the ones that were attacked by these moth******ers), re-recruite every member(which will be the toughest part), and create from scratch using zeta... and KILL EVERYTHING that has tapatalk brand on it... I refuse to help them to increase the number of THEIR site branding... They have messed with WRONG person...

You guys killed off what I been calling my HOME for over 10+ years that was the BEST software ever in place of this rubbish called TapaSH*T.

So, that's the only way I get even on those Tapa LOSERS... I am NOT going to help them in anyway for them to score new sites(THEIR new member) and start over, I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.. I am also going to try to sway anyone whose trying to create the board NOT to go to Tapa, FOR their FAILURE.... so in the future, they realize how foolish it was from them to FORCEFULLY destroy the good thing with their trash without letting people know...

I am really upset...

zbug
Member Avatar
Galaxy Friend
[ *  *  * ]
They understand you are upset but Zetaboards gave you enough time to cancel the switch to taptalk. They also sent emails out and messages through the control panel about the switch occurring and how to select the conversion to zetaboards and not taptalk. But I suggest you go to your taptalk forum and see if you can email all the accounts or post on the forum that you guys are moving forums and link them to the new correct forum.

Edited by zbug, Mar 14 2018, 05:05 PM.

Bry.
[ *  *  * ]
Grandam99
Mar 14 2018, 12:07 AM
They just delete my posts without replying.. I tried to be courteous and nicest as possible.
Not very nice customer service, is it? No wonder you're so pissed. The same with that other guy that complained a while back.

But yes, zbug is right. You were given plenty of notice to either switch to them or ZetaBoards but as what's been pointed out, it's a little unfortunate for the Tapatalk option to be selected by default. Now if that wasn't the case, how many forums would've become desecrated by them? If supposing the amount right now is like a high two-digit number.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ZetaBoards Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply