We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
This is tapedrive
Topic Started: Jul 10 2018, 04:04 AM (155 Views)
tapedrive
[ * ]
This is tapedrive,

I'm really only posting here because I want to post in http://support.zathyus.com/topic/7021183/ but need to have 5 other posts first.

I'm tapedrive, I'm a ZetaBoards user since 2014, occasionally browse the support forum but not that often.

I've written a program to convert ZB boards to other forum software.

That's about it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Wanderer
[ * ]
Good to see you posting around & trust me a lot of your work is much appreciated, even if I didn't partake.

Silver Willow
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Let me say here, thank you to the staff here. I've been with IF/Zeta well, dayum, not sure how long but at least since 2007. Since I don't have enough posts to post up where the Zeta migration talk is happening, I'll just post this here now. I don't know what defines at top 50 boards, but my last Zeta board had over 12K members, and had been in existence since 2012. We have moved to Proboards. I tried jcink, but I preferred Proboards. Our group (smaller now, but not because of our board move)...is very happy at Proboards.

When I got the latest email from Tapatalk (and I've been accustomed to how &#^^ty Tapa is because I have been with Survivor Sucks since before it was even Yuku)...I knew I had to do one more thing. I talked with my fellow admin, and we decided to entirely strip the heart and soul of our current Zeta board. I removed all members but myself. I deleted all posts. I deleted all categories and sections. Why? Just in case they hadn't already mined all of our emails prior to the migration, I wanted them GONE. And even if that was a worthless move because they have them all, I didn't want them to be able to take our numbers, by posts, or member count, and use it to inflate their own stats. Nope. Not going to do one thing to help Tapa. They suck royally.

And as for Brandon....what a low class, gutless way to exit.

Period.

Thanks to Stephen and Nicole who have helped over the years, and all of the other staff members.. You have all been stellar, and I'm grateful.

Sorry to see this board go. I would fully join an alternative set up in some other board universe. Just know, although I rarely posted (and probably on another screen name than this-over the years)...you were appreciated and will be missed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · This is ... · Next Topic »
Add Reply