Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Any chance of access to my old board?
Topic Started: Jul 10 2018, 11:01 AM (129 Views)
Karabox
Member Avatar
I am Iron Man.
This may be a question for Tapatalk. I am the former admin of an IF board that has been offline since 2005. At some point an unauthorized user got access, deleted a significant portion of the board, de-escalated all permissions, and then took the board offline. I have made a few support tickets over the years, even when IF was still being supported, but the tickets were either never responded to or didn't move forward very far.

So do I have any recourse? You think Tapatalk would give me access to my old forum so I can go through my memories one last time? It's been 13 years.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
Well I can't speak for regaining access, but for the actual forum itself you can email support@tapatalk.com and they should be able to assist with it moving over to Tapatalk so it won't be deleted in the transfer.

Tony
Member Avatar
If found, please report missing.

Karabox
Jul 10 2018, 11:01 AM
This may be a question for Tapatalk. I am the former admin of an IF board that has been offline since 2005. At some point an unauthorized user got access, deleted a significant portion of the board, de-escalated all permissions, and then took the board offline. I have made a few support tickets over the years, even when IF was still being supported, but the tickets were either never responded to or didn't move forward very far.

So do I have any recourse? You think Tapatalk would give me access to my old forum so I can go through my memories one last time? It's been 13 years.
Are you the root admin of the board? Do you know if the email address was changed? If not, do you still have access to the registered email address?

Can you post the url, I can't recall if an offline board shows the contact admin link.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · zIFBoards Support & Galleries · Next Topic »
Add Reply